Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Faine to Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I agree good move by the bucs..they got the cap room to sign ...why not.

    Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

    WHO DAT

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
      I'd be more curious on the breakdown, as Bruce Allen's history suggests to me that this deal could be structured to offer them an out.
      If anything it would be front loaded so that they can get to the minimum salary required for the year. They can spend up to $44 million, but have to spend atleast $28 million this year.

      Comment


      • #18
        Faine is a ridiculous C to be paying otp dollar for the position for.

        Casey Hampton ran him out of the AFC North. He can probably get away with playing in the AFC South because of the smaller quicker defensive tackles, But he's going ot have troubles playing any Nose Tackle worth his salt.

        Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          Faine is a ridiculous C to be paying otp dollar for the position for.

          Casey Hampton ran him out of the AFC North. He can probably get away with playing in the AFC South because of the smaller quicker defensive tackles, But he's going ot have troubles playing any Nose Tackle worth his salt.
          Ding, ding, ding. When it comes to blocking big, physical DTs he fails at life.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

          “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

          Comment


          • #20
            How is Jeff Faine worthy of his own thread here and Tedy Bruschi gets moved? Haha, funny stuff.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jay View Post
              How is Jeff Faine worthy of his own thread here and Tedy Bruschi gets moved? Haha, funny stuff.
              Cause Jeff Faine is a starter, and the best player at his position in free agency. Bruschi is a situational backup at this point in his career. I would bet you that half the board didn't even know he was a free agent. It's only relevant to Patriots fans.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #22
                Well, Jeff Faine has signed with a new team. That should count for something. A player resigning with his former team isn't to much to discuss. That's just my opinion though. When I come to think about it, Jeff Faine was also the first big name guy to sign with a new team.



                Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Cause Jeff Faine is a starter, and the best player at his position in free agency. Bruschi is a situational backup at this point in his career. I would bet you that half the board didn't even know he was a free agent. It's only relevant to Patriots fans.
                  I didn't even know Bruschi was still alive. The same shock I got when I heard Carol Burnett is going to be in the new Dr. Seuss movie.


                  Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Cause Jeff Faine is a starter, and the best player at his position in free agency. Bruschi is a situational backup at this point in his career. I would bet you that half the board didn't even know he was a free agent. It's only relevant to Patriots fans.
                    Tedy Bruschi led the Patriots in tackles this year, tied an NFL record for Super Bowl appearances and is a borderline Hall of Famer. Jeff Faine hikes a football. You are wrong. But whatever, it's stupid to begin with.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Tedy Bruschi led the Patriots in tackles this year, tied an NFL record for Super Bowl appearances and is a borderline Hall of Famer. Jeff Faine hikes a football. You are wrong. But whatever, it's stupid to begin with.
                      LOL, are you trying to convey that a center isn't important? Faine HIKES a football? Get out of here with that.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                      “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Tedy Bruschi led the Patriots in tackles this year, tied an NFL record for Super Bowl appearances and is a borderline Hall of Famer. Jeff Faine hikes a football. You are wrong. But whatever, it's stupid to begin with.
                        .... Dude, I never call anyone a homer, but you're extremely annoying when it comes to the Pats.

                        Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Jeff Faine's contract with the Bucs will be for six years and $37.5 million, with $15 million guaranteed.

                          Source: Rotoworld



                          Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Thats alot of money for Faine IMO

                            Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

                            WHO DAT

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'm sure Jeff Faine is very important. He's a very fine player. But he hasn't even dreamed of doing the things that Tedy Bruschi has. And that's not an insult, because not many people alive have. I'm just a little surprised that this guy and Mewelde Moore and the likes of them are able to get their own little spot but a guy like Tedy Bruschi, one of the true great people in the game, gets bumped.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jay View Post
                                I'm sure Jeff Faine is very important. He's a very fine player. But he hasn't even dreamed of doing the things that Tedy Bruschi has. And that's not an insult, because not many people alive have. I'm just a little surprised that this guy and Mewelde Moore and the likes of them are able to get their own little spot but a guy like Tedy Bruschi, one of the true great people in the game, gets bumped.
                                Tedy Bruschi is and has always been one of the most overrated players in the NFL and benefits from a player-friendly system on Bellichek's defense. At least talk objectively some of the time about a Patriots player and not make them out into a golden idol like you are making him out to be.

                                If he was on any other team, he would have never made a pro bowl.


                                Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information