Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate my team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by McBain View Post
    that might be the worst evaluation ever written. 1st, love or hate danny but at least he wants to win and puts everything he can.

    2. how can you ruin his legacy? Are ypu suddenly going to forget he won 3 superbowls because he had a few losing seasons?

    3. Are you talking about our 31st ranked d?

    4. Patrick Ramsey the third ranked QB on the Jets depth chart? He got beaten out by a rookie and a half armed chad pennington.

    5. How is Daniel Snyder Killing Clinton Portis' career?

    6. I guess you missed o5 where we went 10-6 including a 6 game winning streak.
    1. So what? He's an asshole and maligns everyone around him. Mike Nolan one of the NFLs best DC's before he became the brilliant HC he is hated working with Snyder. In interviews the first thing Snyder does is talk about how awesome he is and how he got rich... He insists everyone, even his family who work for him call him "Mr. Snyder" he's an asshole, he doesn't know **** about the game of football and he's got a lot of money. That's daniel Snyder.

    2.No one will forget his legacy but he'll forever be known as the guy who won three superbowls and then tried to recapture his glory days but failed... miserably.

    3. I'm talking about the D that was ranked 2 in the NFL behind pittsburgh in 04.

    4.Patrick Ramsey played very, very well down the stretch in 04 throwing to chris cooley and an injured Coles.

    5. Because he is always insistent on passing the ball more, that's why he went out and got a new QB and that's why he got new WRs. He wants his game centred around passing. Doing so is going to kill Portis' career. He needs to be fed, early and often, not as a second tier player.

    6. When was your last trip to a conference championship, or for that matter past the divisonal round of the playoffs?


    Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    the tampa bay bucs

    A team that's in between. Everything hinges on Chris Simms and Cadillac williams. If those two fire, then there's no stopping the team, even with an aging defense. imo they've got a two year window. I don't know if they'll use it though. They need some help with playmakers at WR and some youth in the front seven and secondary.

    Detroit Lions.

    Comment


    • #17
      F-

      Seahawks

      Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        F-

        Seahawks
        F- because there kicker sucks!!!!!!!!!!11oneone

        Comment


        • #19
          Seahawks=B+

          With Alexander and Hasselback being healthy they are one of the top teams in the NFC. Their oline is nice even without hutchinson and they have some solid wide recievers in Branch and Jackson(if he stays there). Their D has alot of talent and they should do better this year, they could have one of the best LB corps in the NFL. If their D is at least solid they will make the playoffs.


          My Team=Cincinnati Bengals

          ^A Bonekrusher production^
          #15
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

          Comment


          • #20
            The Packers.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by McBain View Post
              that might be the worst evaluation ever written. 1st, love or hate danny but at least he wants to win and puts everything he can.

              2. how can you ruin his legacy? Are ypu suddenly going to forget he won 3 superbowls because he had a few losing seasons?

              3. Are you talking about our 31st ranked d?

              4. Patrick Ramsey the third ranked QB on the Jets depth chart? He got beaten out by a rookie and a half armed chad pennington.

              5. How is Daniel Snyder Killing Clinton Portis' career?

              6. I guess you missed o5 where we went 10-6 including a 6 game winning streak.
              Your ruin everything, by A. letting your divsion rival comes out between you and the Giants during your first post in this thread and B. went out on someone when they went after your team.

              Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

              Comment


              • #22
                Browns______

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  Seahawks=B+

                  With Alexander and Hasselback being healthy they are one of the top teams in the NFC. Their oline is nice even without hutchinson and they have some solid wide recievers in Branch and Jackson(if he stays there). Their D has alot of talent and they should do better this year, they could have one of the best LB corps in the NFL. If their D is at least solid they will make the playoffs.


                  My Team=Cincinnati Bengals
                  B-
                  Very Talented Young QB, At this point in time, one great RB and another good 3rd down back. Talented offensive line, with some young players seeing time. Great WR core, with one trouble maker(Chris Henry), TE isn't a huge with in the Bengals offense. Defensive line is staying together one more season with Smith being the FT player, but i have heard they could be moving to 3-4 in a season or two. Has alot of potential at DT,should be fine this season on the defensive line. LB could be a need depending on what they do after the release of Brian Simmons and the David pollackcoming back from a pretty bad injury. They need to start perparing for another young CB in there secondary to help out Johnathan Joseph. Also they could add another Safety to help out Madieu Williams.

                  My Team: Tennessee Titans

                  Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Titans: C

                    They really suprised me this year, although I figured they'd suprise and win 6 games, they won 8. Bravo!


                    My team: St. Louis Rams
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                      Titans: C

                      They really suprised me this year, although I figured they'd suprise and win 6 games, they won 8. Bravo!


                      My team: St. Louis Rams
                      A

                      I love Scott Linehan and he's got them headed in the right direction. They have an absolute truck of a running back, a rock solid qb, and two hall of fame receivers. They've added a ton of talent to their defense over the last few years and will only improve within the system. They're my early pick to win the NFC next year.


                      "A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

                      Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                      Donít quit, donít even quit.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Since the Giants were done I'll throw the Jags out there. Alot of different opinions are possible here.


                        "A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

                        Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          jaguars = C-

                          i exspected alot more out of there team and i think they took a step back from last year. They need to get healthy and get more production out of a WR. Jones Drew IMO should have been rookie of the year. With there coach, they should rebound next year if Leftwhich embraces what might be his last chance.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            1. So what? He's an asshole and maligns everyone around him. Mike Nolan one of the NFLs best DC's before he became the brilliant HC he is hated working with Snyder. In interviews the first thing Snyder does is talk about how awesome he is and how he got rich... He insists everyone, even his family who work for him call him "Mr. Snyder" he's an asshole, he doesn't know **** about the game of football and he's got a lot of money. That's daniel Snyder.

                            2.No one will forget his legacy but he'll forever be known as the guy who won three superbowls and then tried to recapture his glory days but failed... miserably.

                            3. I'm talking about the D that was ranked 2 in the NFL behind pittsburgh in 04.

                            4.Patrick Ramsey played very, very well down the stretch in 04 throwing to chris cooley and an injured Coles.

                            5. Because he is always insistent on passing the ball more, that's why he went out and got a new QB and that's why he got new WRs. He wants his game centred around passing. Doing so is going to kill Portis' career. He needs to be fed, early and often, not as a second tier player.

                            6. When was your last trip to a conference championship, or for that matter past the divisonal round of the playoffs?





                            A team that's in between. Everything hinges on Chris Simms and Cadillac williams. If those two fire, then there's no stopping the team, even with an aging defense. imo they've got a two year window. I don't know if they'll use it though. They need some help with playmakers at WR and some youth in the front seven and secondary.

                            Detroit Lions.
                            Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                            Your ruin everything, by A. letting your divsion rival comes out between you and the Giants during your first post in this thread and B. went out on someone when they went after your team.
                            1. Mike Nolan one of the best? Hardly... he dc'd with us for 1 year and it wasn't that great of a year.... and it's not like he's turned the 49ers d into a force to reckoned with... as i recall most of there improvement had to do with gore and not with a great d. As per Snyder being an asshole, that may well be.. i don't know.

                            2. Is that how you remember Bill Parcells too?

                            3. Yeah, the #2 d was good times.. but it was also two years ago. We've let one key player walk in Antonio Pierce and to a lesser extent Ryan Clark. Whoever else we've let go hasn't done anything since.. al la smoot, arrington etc. Our d was bad last year because we had the most injured secondary in the league.

                            4. Patrick Ramsey good? Are we talking about the same patrick ramsey that would lead us down the field and then throw a pick in the endzone. If he's so awesome why is 3rd on the Jets depth chart?

                            5. The same Portis who took more carries than he ever has in his career just in o5 or the one who took 9 less carries in o4? Saying we don't feed Portis is absolutely ridiculous.

                            http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302215

                            6. The 90s

                            To Smitty

                            A - I gave an honest evaluation of what i think of the giants.. you do realize they weren't exactly looking awesome at the end of the year.

                            B - What's wrong with that? I think he made this topic to spur debate.. that's what i'm doing. I didn't realize it was agaisnt the rules to defend your team.

                            C - I know you're just being a hater because i said Vince Young wouldn't be good next year in my mock.

                            The Titans -

                            There D overacheieved by miles down the stretch last year... alot of people began to attribute the Titans sucess to Young, which although he deserved some of the credit for the plays he made... he would have never had the opputunity to make those plays had it not been for how ridiculously well the titans d was playing. I feel the titans d is nothing more than average and next year won't be nearly as good as they were down the stretch, thus making vince young look not so good. Vince Young and the Titans will be an average team AT BEST.

                            C-
                            Last edited by McBain; 03-01-2007, 02:22 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              since the above post doesn't have a team to review...

                              Indianapolis Colts: ________


                              The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                              If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                              <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                                since the above post doesn't have a team to review...

                                Indianapolis Colts: ________

                                Well when your the reigning champs what is there to complain about :D

                                And yes I'm a Raven fan and yes I'm rating the Colts.

                                Indianapolis Colts: A-

                                With Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, and the emergence of Dallas on offense whats to complain about. I think Addai really did a great job for them last year in tandem with Rhodes, ala Jamal Lewis in his rookie year with Priest Holmes when we won the Super Bowl. One of the best offensive lines in keeping their QB clean and not to shabby run blocking either. While Marvin and Reggie are great in the passing game and Dallas Clark had a great postseason, I'm not in love with the depth at WR in case God forbid Marvin or Reggie got hurt. Its nit picky but hey every team has some flaws. Plus is Rhodes coming back or will the bulk of the carries belong to Addai? The defense is a tale of two cities if I ever saw one. In the regular season everyone and their mother could run on them and then come postseason time they look like the 2000 Ravens out their stopping the run and causing turnovers. I guess that shows the importance of Bob Sanders and the need for better depth in that secondary but what else is new. Freeney is asking for a monster contract but I'm sure Bill Polian will address his situation and get him locked up. The defensive line could use some interior help with some young talent from the draft to free up Freeney and Mathis. The linebacking core looks to lose Cato June and that might not be a bad thing. Seems to be another area that the draft can fill for them. Plain and simple the Colts D just needs to stick to the fundamentals and make sure tackles and flock to the ball and they will be good this upcoming year. The special teams are decent enough, but maybe a receiver/returner in this draft could give this unit a spark or a corner that would fill the bill and help with the secondary depth. Hunter Smith and Adam Vinateri are some of the best in the business so if it ain't broke don't fix it.


                                That's a wrap for the Colts ranking, and note the minus is mainly a result of the poor run defense during the year. Hey just because your the Champs don't mean everything is gravy...



                                My team: Baltimore Ravens ____

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information