• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parcells wants Flacco. Book It

1. OT Jake Long
    2A. QB Joe Flacco

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      Bobby Fricking McCray had a 10 sack season....scary to think what he will get...
      Calvin Pace did alot of drop backs into coverage in AZ, but he is a very talented pass rusher. I do think giving him that much guaranteed money is a mistake but hey thats what happens on the first day of FA's. To me this points that they are leaning toward's Matt Ryan especially since they brought in Josh McCown for a two year deal. Calvin Pace was AZ's second most productive defensive player last year behind Darnell Dockett. Now the Cards need to get a new 3-4 OLB, come on Rose Colvin.
      Last edited by CARDIAC CAT 7; 02-29-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I dont know how much truth it is to it but supposedly Jason Taylor is being shopped to the Packers for their 2nd they got from Williams, and a 4th rd pick...parcells certainly is not sitting on his hands.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
          They did sign Randy Starks. My guess would be Starks/Ferguson/Competition (probably a rookie will get added as well). OLB looks possible depending on what other moves are made.

Matt Roth is a 3-4 OLB not a 3-4 end. He played LB in college

Comment

bbc - he started at iowa at lb before moving to dl in college and added weight.

Comment

He's been playing DE since he's been here and hasn't played DE since his sophomore (?) year.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Parcells has been extremely busy today

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

wow...Pace is not worth 20 mil guaranteed...what is Parcells doing...

this just means Justin Smith's price tag will sky rocket even further...
                  He could do well and he's better than anyone else the dolphins hav.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueCrew56 View Post
                    Parcells wants Flacco. Book It

1. OT Jake Long
                    2A. QB Joe Flacco
                    If he really wants Flacco, this would be a good position for the Giants to be in with teams like Baltimore and Atlanta (pending on if they take Ryan) for a trade down.

Comment

hold the phone...lol

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/439582.html

He has NOT officially signed yet.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Roth is a free agent after 09, btw. Who's to say he is in the long-term plans.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I hope the cards don't loose him, he is a good Olb in that 3-4. As a 4-3 end garbage, he is defently much much better in 3-4. I think if Miami signs him, then Porter gets bumped inside.

Still hope the Cards don't lose him he is just starting to breakout. After 3 years at De.

Comment

wow...Pace is not worth 20 mil guaranteed...what is Parcells doing...

this just means Justin Smith's price tag will sky rocket even further...
                            Good. I hope the Vikings break the bank on him.

Comment

One is Olb while the other is a strictly DE come on.

Comment

That is alot of money for a one year wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information