No announcement yet.

Browns sign Donte Stallworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow Cleveland is mighty busy this off season. Edwards, Stallworth, Winslow, makes them a scary offense. Good for them

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Cleveland is having quite the off-season so far. Props to Savage on building a contender!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        Gaffney looked nice, but i dont know about chad yet. I liked him out of college, but he is coming off an injury. But i also dont know what he hurt.
        Tore his ACL in the 2006 AFCCG loss to IND. He is essentially the same type as Stallworth. I think with a bit of effory and work, Jackson could step right in and do what Stallworth did.

I not worried with him gone.

Comment

What round is the Browns' first selection in?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            4th round, I believe.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              The 8th. The NFL has decided to extend the draft so the Browns can pick someone.

Comment

Man, never thought a year ago that I would be sitting here thinking about how good we're gonna be this year instead of how bad...

This is awesome.

Comment

Edwards, Stallworth, Joey J and Winslow. Great receiving corps. Now time to improve that defense.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                    The 8th. The NFL has decided to extend the draft so the Browns can pick someone.
                    LOL. They are definitely Redskin'ing it this year.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Edwards, Stallworth, Joey J and Winslow. Great receiving corps. Now time to improve that defense.
                      Ah, well, Id say that just getting Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers alone bolsters that defense.

Comment

Man I love this signing, he's a guy who can stretch the field and you have to account for, he wont demand alot of balls either as he is a complementary guy, Edwards and Winslow can still be the focus of the offense, I like the moves they are making this off season, very impressive...If Derek Anderson starts losing games I expect him to be pulled very quickly, Romeo intends on making the playoffs this time around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          and the pats continue to fall apart it seems. Welker is an average WR without Moss, so they had better resign him quickly
                          so true. New Stallworth was going to be gone but now that it is done i am sadened. Hopefully Patriots can sign moss. Welker is only effective as a slot receiver. If stallworth and moss leave welker cant succeed IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            Ah, well, Id say that just getting Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers alone bolsters that defense.
                            True...but their secondary is the main concern, IMO.

Comment

They get another great WR to compliment Edwards. I will say the Browns are my second favorite team, I feel they suffer in many ways the Eagles have suffered, so they are my favorite AFC team.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                                True...but their secondary is the main concern, IMO.
                                The Browns secondary was mainly a concern because of the inability of them to get pressure on anyone. Hopefully these trades along with another move for a LB/DE will help. The Browns are very happy with the CB's that they picked up last year in the draft.
                                Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information