I am so angry right now about our lack of FA activity it makes me sick
      ^^ I totally agree.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Nice signing by Cleveland.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

and the pats continue to fall apart it seems. Welker is an average WR without Moss, so they had better resign him quickly

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Cleveland's looking good. Definitely should be the favorite for the AFCN.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              and the pats continue to fall apart it seems. Welker is an average WR without Moss, so they had better resign him quickly
              No, no. Chad Jackosn is basically the same thing as Donte Stallworth. Im not worried at all with losing him. In fact Gaffney took many snaps away from Stallworth throughout the season. Not worried at all.

Comment

Very good signing by the Browns. Should be a good weapon for Anderson.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

wow...Cleveland is getting better and better...Edwards and Stallworth with Winslow and Lewis...that offense is looking scary...ier...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    No, no. Chad Jackosn is basically the same thing as Donte Stallworth. Im not worried at all with losing him. In fact Gaffney took many snaps away from Stallworth throughout the season. Not worried at all.
                    Gaffney looked nice, but i dont know about chad yet. I liked him out of college, but he is coming off an injury. But i also dont know what he hurt.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'm not a big Stallworth fan, but as a #2 to Braylon Edwards along with Jurivicious he's going to have a very similar role to the one he had in New England. Good move.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Stallworth is definitely hit or miss (coming from a Saint fan), but a good signing for the Browns depending on the deal.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The Browns seem to want to be my 2nd favorite team. They now have my two favorite non-Packers in Quinn and Stallworth, along with another favorite in Braylon.

Comment

Wow. They won what 10 games last year with a few good defensive players and a far below average D Line.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Good for Romeo. I hope he does well with Cleveland. The Pats couldn't seem to work him into the offense right. Losing him is not that big of a deal considering he was essentially #4 on our depth chart most games, sometimes #5 if you want to count Ben Watson.

I'm glad to see Cleveland making some moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information