Vikes sign Berrian to 6-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
    Viks need to lay a RD1 pick down and get Derek Anderson!

You have a great running game, solid #1 WR, good deffense, but you can not go deep in the playoffs with a project QB that isnt yet a good passer.
    No chance what so ever that Anderson's not in Cleveland next year

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
      No contract figures released as of yet?
      I haven't seen any yet.
      I will keep searching though.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
        Viks need to lay a RD1 pick down and get Derek Anderson!

You have a great running game, solid #1 WR, good deffense, but you can not go deep in the playoffs with a project QB that isnt yet a good passer.
        I thought the Browns resigned Anderson to a 3-year deal...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          No chance what so ever that Anderson's not in Cleveland next year
          If the Vikings throw a first rounder out there for him they have to consider that. Then they could address the secondary and be damn good

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            If the Vikings throw a first rounder out there for him they have to consider that. Then they could address the secondary and be damn good
            That would be incredibly stupid of the Browns. You don't sign him up long term only to turn around and trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              That would be incredibly stupid of the Browns. You don't sign him up long term only to turn around and trade him.
              And let Brady Quinn sit there and waste space and money??? Quinn is the long term answer for that team and Anderson is a one-year wonder....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Berrian is overrated due to the lack of talent in this WR free agent crop but he's a good deep threat. I still think that the Vikes need a bigger WR, though. Wonder how far DeSean Jackson could fall now? Maybe to the Eagles?

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  And let Brady Quinn sit there and waste space and money??? Quinn is the long term answer for that team and Anderson is a one-year wonder....
                  Then you sign him to the high level RFA tender not give him 3 years with 13 million guarenteed.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Berrian is overrated due to the lack of talent in this WR free agent crop but he's a good deep threat. I still think that the Vikes need a bigger WR, though. Wonder how far DeSean Jackson could fall now? Maybe to the Eagles?
                    when you get 950 yards with the Bears last year (3 different QB's, no OLine or running game), you gotta be doing something right.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the signing, he's probably going be getting a ridiculous contract.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                        Can't say I'm a huge fan of the signing, he's probably going be getting a ridiculous contract.
                        That's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                          when you get 950 yards with the Bears last year (3 different QB's, no OLine or running game), you gotta be doing something right.
                          I totally agree, but I just don't see him as a #1 in the NFL. Alot like Lee Evans, actually.

Comment

To be honest I'm kind of glad the Niners signed Justin Smith so now we don't give a third big contract. Berrian is a good signing like Solomon Wilcots said on NFL Network Sidney Rice and Bernard Berrian makes for a pretty good young WR corp.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                              To be honest I'm kind of glad the Niners signed Justin Smith so now we don't give a third big contract. Berrian is a good signing like Solomon Wilcots said on NFL Network Sidney Rice and Bernard Berrian makes for a pretty good young WR corp.
                              But do they have a QB to get them the ball?
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Great signing. I'm sure the FO gave him an incentive heavy contract. Rice/Berrian/Wade is decent.
                                I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser to try and slag me down because I know you're right.~ Green Day

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information