Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alge Crumpler signs with the Titans

Per Schefter on NFL Network.

That s a good move he should help out V. Young like he did Vick.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

This is a real solid move. A bit surprising, with a lot of talk on Seattle the last few days. He'll give Vince a solid target. A lot of draft flexibility right now, although with the way the board stacks up, at their spot in the first, assuming they stay, I'd probably still guess WR. But instead of 5 potential areas to look at, they can focus on WR/OG/DE/DT in some fashion.

Comment

I really think they need a WR before an aging TE...but none the less...it should help...

Comment

Good signing for the team, they throw to the tight end a lot.

Bad signing for Vince Young. It will allow him to continue to dump the ball off to tight ends rather than throwing it to his receivers.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Interesting, I was expecting him to end up on the Seahawks..

Comment

Now let's get some WR help for Vince and that AFC South will get even better. Guess Titans won't be able to hold on Odom.

Comment

Alge is a great TE for a scrambling QB. Thats how he made the pro bowl with Vick. Nice big target when your on the move. Should help out Vince alot.. But yea I agree they need WR help bad.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I don't think he's that huge of an upgrade over what Troupe and Scaife brought to the table this past year.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

What will happen to Troupe and Scaife now? 2nd and 3rd String?
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                      Alge is a great TE for a scrambling QB. Thats how he made the pro bowl with Vick. Nice big target when your on the move. Should help out Vince alot.. But yea I agree they need WR help bad.
                      Being from Europe, I had a chance to watch few Titans games past season ( watched some highlights too). My impresion is that Fisher is trying to make Young more of the pockett QB. Last year he did scramble less than in a rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        What will happen to Troupe and Scaife now? 2nd and 3rd String?
                        Troupe is scheduled to visit Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Crvena Ptica View Post
                          Being from Europe, I had a chance to watch few Titans games past season ( watched some highlights too). My impresion is that Fisher is trying to make Young more of the pockett QB. Last year he did scramble less than in a rookie season.
                          True that is what Fisher wants but he still moves around alot..

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

wow i thought he was signing with the seahawks-- good signing for the titans in my opinion

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I think everyone had him down as signing with the seahawks. They still need a WR...Just sign Moss :)

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information