No announcement yet.

Eagles release LB Takeo Spikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another player that Oakland can overpay.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
      i would happily trade our first rounder our first next year, our third this year and player and then some for him
      I think the two 1st would be enough and that is seriously what my asking price would be for Fitz if I was Graves, or a 1st and then a good CB. Of course Graves is a dumb ass so who knows what we will get

Comment

Howabout a first, next year's second, and pacman?

Comment

Fitzgerald is no doubt going to be the highest paid receiver following cut/trade from Az. I don't really see any reason for him to renegotiate with Arizona seeing as how he is scheduled to make $31 mill over the next two years. And then maybe at the end of those two years he can see a NFL with no CBA and make RIDICULOUS amounts of money.

Really, the team who screwed Arizona with Fitzgerald is the Raiders who have set the market for 29 year old injury prone receivers for 27 mill over the first 3 years of his contract...contracts are just going to skyrocket... just imagine what 24 year old star receivers in the prime of their careers deserve.

Comment

I'd honestly love to have him on the Falcons. Put him at MLB and slide Brooking back to his natural WLB.

Brooking....Spikes.....Boley

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              I think the two 1st would be enough and that is seriously what my asking price would be for Fitz if I was Graves, or a 1st and then a good CB. Of course Graves is a dumb ass so who knows what we will get
              two 1st sounds about right, maybe no one wants to fork up that much and he's left to play for 16 million or the cards take the best offer which is probably a 1st and a player, but I could two 1st, when your getting a sure thing thats still young, its worth the risk if your in the right situation.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                Howabout a first, next year's second, and pacman?
                lol you would have to give me a 1st and next years 2nd just to take pac-man

Comment

he actually played well for Philly. one thing about Philly, they know when to let go of players. usually if they let someone go, theyre done. I wouldn't touch spikes because chances are he's washed up.

Comment

I can see the pats signing Takeo. Hes old and has injury history. He should come at a cheap price. Will fit in with all the old timers in NE if he ever went.

Comment

lol you would have to give me a 1st and next years 2nd just to take pac-man
                      I was afraid of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                        (obligatory "Patriots will sign him" comment)
                        Naw, he's too young.

Comment

Wherever he goes, a team will get a great character guy who will help their team.

Comment

Just on the Cardinals forum, no one of any real credibility
                            I resent that...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              he actually played well for Philly. one thing about Philly, they know when to let go of players. usually if they let someone go, theyre done. I wouldn't touch spikes because chances are he's washed up.
                              That is one thing we are good at...
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

He wasn't bad for the Bills, I saw him play a little bit for philly. He's old he'd pry get signed fora team that needs a backup.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information