Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jets Continue Shopping Spree: Sign Richardson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jets Continue Shopping Spree: Sign Richardson

    The Jets Sign 13 year veteran FB Tony Richardson

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3280394


    I do not understand how the Jets are able to afford all these FA signings. They have given out so much guarenteed money.

    sig by jkpigskin

    2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

    2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

  • #2
    Tony Richardson is a cheap and very good signing for them. IMO one of the best bargains this FA.

    Comment


    • #3
      They're just cooler than your average team that plays in the Meadowlands.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

      Comment


      • #4
        They need a FB to pave the way for Run DMC next year...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
          They're just cooler than your average team that plays in the Meadowlands.
          Oh sorry you're right. They play at "Jets Stadium" right?

          o wait...

          sig by jkpigskin

          2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

          2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
            Oh sorry you're right. They play at "Jets Stadium" right?

            o wait...
            It's only called "Giants Stadium at the Meadowlands" because they're paying homage to the movie "Little Giants". It has nothing to do with the New York Football Giants. Don't kid yourself.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

            Comment


            • #7
              And the stadium is in New Jersey...

              Comment


              • #8
                I wanted Carl to re-sign him so bad.Great signing by NYJ

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think its a solid signing and brings a great veteran for the locker room
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is Lorenzo Neal still on the market?? I want Dallas to give him a look if the cost is going to be in the same ballpark.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                      It's only called "Giants Stadium at the Meadowlands" because they're paying homage to the movie "Little Giants". It has nothing to do with the New York Football Giants. Don't kid yourself.
                      oh okay, the one that came out like 15 years ago, while the giants have been playing for over 75-80 year im sure.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                        oh okay, the one that came out like 15 years ago, while the giants have been playing for over 75-80 year im sure.
                        The stadium hasnt been there for 75-80 years, it opened sometime around late 70, its not that old.





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          good sign great player

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Chiefs never should have let him go great player great locker room guy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Has Eugene Wilson signed anywhere yet? I know he was in NY the other day.
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information