Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Morgan signs with the Saints

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=526

I'm rather "meh" about this. If he stays healthy he'll be a contributer, but the problem is that he won't stay healthy.

They signing every injured linebacker they can?

Also, why can't Detroit get any of these guys?
    Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Well now Vilma and Morgan are reunited i think.. I know both went to the U. I think this is a nice move, he could do well as a good backup/possible starter.

Comment

Dont both guys play Mike?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

do you guys still draft Rivers?

Comment

Morgan has been a Mike for his entire career but they're apparently going to slot him at the Weakside spot.

As for Rivers..I don't know. I think we'll just sit back and hopefully let Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey fall to 10. If they're not there, they may well trade back and pick up some extra picks.

I'd like to see them trade down and take Rogers-Cromartie or something.

Comment

Morgan will play weakside in place of Shanle I like this move and yes I would still like to take Rivers. But it looks like we will take a CB IMO.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

oh nooo....i hope he doesn't get hurt, particular another concussion.

just let it go Dan. your life is more important.

Comment

Ya doubt they will go LB inthe draft now. They have clearly addressed the need of LB. CB is the next need.

Comment

theyd be foolish to pass on Rivers. im an advocate of implementing the Tampa 2 in NO, and having Vilma, Rivers, Smith and Grant on the dline would give them a formidable Tampa 2 front 7.

They already have 1 CB thats a Tampa 2 guy. Now draft another Tampa 2 CB in a later round, draft Laws as your penetrator up the gut, and poof, you got yourself a pretty good Tampa 2 defense in one offseason.

Comment

I hope he can stay on the field he is one heck of a player when he does play.

Comment

Purely a depth signing. Nothing more.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          theyd be foolish to pass on Rivers. im an advocate of implementing the Tampa 2 in NO, and having Vilma, Rivers, Smith and Grant on the dline would give them a formidable Tampa 2 front 7.

They already have 1 CB thats a Tampa 2 guy. Now draft another Tampa 2 CB in a later round, draft Laws as your penetrator up the gut, and poof, you got yourself a pretty good Tampa 2 defense in one offseason.
                          That's not going to happen anytime soon with Gary Gibbs at the helm.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            That's not going to happen anytime soon with Gary Gibbs at the helm.
                            but it makes perfect sense. you know much better the Saints will be with this change? that simple offseason blueprint will make them serious contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF View Post
                              They signing every injured linebacker they can?

Also, why can't Detroit get any of these guys?
                              I'm glad we didn't land Dan Morgan..The only thing he would've brought to us is an eventual 10 minute game stoppage because he suffered another concussion.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information