Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you least favorite players in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O yeah i gotta add Shaun Alexander to my list

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      What really irked me is when Phillip Rivers sat down next to him during one of those games (I forgot which exactly) and he got up and stormed off like a baby. That's a "team leader"?

ps thanks for the -rep, Bantx. It had nothing to do with his injury at all, and you'll notice I never mentioned anything about an injury in any of my posts. Good call.
      ur welcome for the -rep theres plenty to go around

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        i don't hate LT, i love it when he makes fun of the Patriots. "If you're not cheatin you're not trying" lol.

but he does have some cry-babyish moments...

and plaxico played since like week 6 with a mess of an ankle, granted he didn't practice, but still...
        eh yeah but a mcl injury is a little more serious if u dont let it heal properly and u play on it, itll just get worse

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
          eh yeah but a mcl injury is a little more serious if u dont let it heal properly and u play on it, itll just get worse
          that's true, and MCL injuries do stay with you for a while, they can be a *****. But Plax's injury was pretty bad too, not 100% sure of what it/they were though

i think we can all agree we hate:
          Leonard Little
          Junior Seau
          Jerramy Stevens

correct?
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I forgot that Leonard Little did that. He really should be in jail.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• correcto mundo

Comment

• I dont hate Junior Seau.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I dont hate Junior Seau.
                  yesss he has that curl at the end of hair in the front it pisses me off so much lol

Comment

• I can't hate Junior Seau because of everything he did with the Chargers...

but it really pissed me off when he signed the one-day contract to retire here, and then turned around and signed with the Patriots.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      doesn't mean you need to start a Darth Vader immatation on the bench.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I dont hate TJ Douchemandzadeh...but i wish he would cut that turd off the back of his neck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          To spice this up so everyone doesn't do TO, who is the least favorite player on your team?

For me, it is Corey Webster. I mean can he seriously pick whether to be a piece of **** or a golden idol. Choose one dammit!!!!
                          i know. either suck ass like you did your whole career, or be great like you were in the playoffs. im so torn, i have no idea if he's going to be great, or suck ass next year. and theres a strong possibility of both. i just don't get the guy.

but for me its easily james butler. he's terrible.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          You must know some stupid Cowboys fans...I've never met a single person that has ever compared him to Irvin.
                          the cowboy fans in north jersey are exceptionally stupid. i mean, like beyond stupid. what he said is not surprising to me at all. ive heard it all, even dumber things than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            i know. either suck ass like you did your whole career, or be great like you were in the playoffs. im so torn, i have no idea if he's going to be great, or suck ass next year. and theres a strong possibility of both. i just don't get the guy.

but for me its easily james butler. he's terrible.

the cowboy fans in north jersey are exceptionally stupid. i mean, like beyond stupid. what he said is not surprising to me at all. ive heard it all, even dumber things than that.
                            Most Cowboys fans in Jersey, are band wagon jumpers that dont know a damn thing about football. Most dont even watch the games, nor can they name 5 guys on the team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• as for the question I'll say

TO
                              Tedy Bruschi
                              Roy Williams (Cowboys)
                              Donovan McNabb

thats all i can think of. Reggie Bush might go on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Most Cowboys fans in Jersey, are band wagon jumpers that dont know a damn thing about football. Most dont even watch the games, nor can they name 5 guys on the team.
                                that is definitely true. i wonder if its the same way for other places outside of Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information