X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots sign CB Fernando Bryant

Patriots | Team agrees to terms with F. Bryant
    Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:42:53 -0700

John Clayton, of ESPN, reports the New England Patriots agreed to terms with free-agent CB Fernando Bryant (Lions) on a one-year deal Thursday, March 20. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Anyone have any info on this guy by watching him play recently?

Hahaha. He was terrible with the Lions.

Comment

I think with all thses signings of guys who are journeymen, it might eliminate CB from round 1. Definately still a need in rounds 2-7, but prob not for round 1.

Right now, the more and more I think about it. I see an OLmen being taken with the 7th pick.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Hahaha. He was terrible with the Lions.
        Yeah and he'll make a pro bowl in 2 years with the Patriots. haha hopefully not
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          I think with all thses signings of guys who are journeymen, it might eliminate CB from round 1. Definately still a need in rounds 2-7, but prob not for round 1.

Right now, the more and more I think about it. I see an OLmen being taken with the 7th pick.
          I still see a DE/OLB as the pick (If one's around)
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

He is the definition of soft. Besides his 175 pound frame, he also played soft. Also, dude was always injured, last year was his first 16 game season since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              I still see a DE/OLB as the pick (If one's around)
              Im going under the assumption that both Long anf Gholston will be gone by 7.

Comment

even the Pats make errors.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  even the Pats make errors.
                  And thats an error because? Because he signed? Correct me if Im wrong, but he hasnt played a down with us yet, and who knows if he ever will. We have signed several guys in similar situations to Bryant who are better. I.E Jason Webster. They will still draft a CB too. I dont know how much your looking into this, but I wouldnt look into much.

Comment

And thats an error because? Because he signed? Correct me if Im wrong, but he hasnt played a down with us yet, and who knows if he ever will. We have signed several guys in similar situations to Bryant who are better. I.E Jason Webster. They will still draft a CB too. I dont know how much your looking into this, but I wouldnt look into much.
                    Have you watched Jason Webster play. At least Bryant can run. Webster is a short, small, slow cornerback who is not a great tackler. There is a reason that he was not resigned by the 49ers and that was in his prime...

Comment

wow... you're being way too defensive here.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

wow... you're being way too defensive here.
                        Ive seen you post on this site, and you seem to be the first one to jump on everyone whenever you read something you dont like or agree with. A little bitter are we?

Comment

jesus christ, he wanted to make a joke about Bryant being a douche.
                          It was actually a compliment stating that the majority of the moves the pats make are great. So pls chill

btw: u jumped at him first

Comment

Ive seen you post on this site, and you seem to be the first one to jump on everyone whenever you read something you dont like or agree with. A little bitter are we?
                            I'm sorry, bitter? And I've you've "seen my posts" on this site, you might have noticed I'm the comical note. Stop acting like I insulted your mother.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm sorry, bitter? And I've you've "seen my posts" on this site, you might have noticed I'm the comical note. Stop acting like I insulted your mother.
                              Haha. Ok, like I said, you are the first one to jump on people's back when you dont agree with something they say. Do I need to break out some examples to refersh your memory?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information