Clements to Browns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
    ya really? who the hell would wanna go to the browns? they r going nowhere- even if they have money to pour @ him i dont see him going there
    Yeah because the Giants are so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
      Eh, it's his hometown team. He grew up in Ohio, went to Ohio State, and probably loved the Browns. I would be incredibly happy to see Clements land in that type of situation, but maybe I am the only one.
      i appreciate the encouraging words. as a browns fan, they are few and far between.

Comment

He'll go to whoever can fork out the most cash.

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          ya really? who the hell would wanna go to the browns? they r going nowhere- even if they have money to pour @ him i dont see him going there
          Uh, how about someone who grew up a Brown's fan and realized they actually are an up and coming team, and will have a pretty damn good defense next year. If they offer him enough money, he will be there.

I'm amazed at all the haters out there of one of the oldest franchizes in the NFL. It's not like they are the Bengals of the 90's. What will you all do when the Brown's start winning?

Comment

I'm hoping he becomes a Brown. If we can land Clements alongside any one of the top OGs out there (Dielman, Steinbach, Dockery, Davis) I would splooge. Hopefully more news pours out as the night progresses...

Comment

Originally posted by ChazMonk View Post
              I'm amazed at all the haters out there of one of the oldest franchizes in the NFL. It's not like they are the Bengals of the 90's. What will you all do when the Brown's start winning?
              I expect to be long dead by then

Comment

i think he will go to the chargers

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  I expect to be long dead by then
                  So be it. Start getting things in order over the next couple of years....

Comment

Originally posted by ChazMonk View Post
                    So be it. Start getting things in order over the next couple of years....
                    I'd like to see the boys from down the Lake succeed. I just don't see the promise at the most important positions.

Comment

He's rumored to go to about every team but he will be overpaid, he is asking to be the highest paid corner in the league, and while teams may not offer Champ type money he won't be far off with his demands, some team will give him an offer around what he wants.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        I'd like to see the boys from down the Lake succeed. I just don't see the promise at the most important positions.
                        First, I hope you noticed the smiley face at the top of my reply. Secondly, in all honesty, I would take that bet. Savage has been moderately successful with the draft, and I believe this and next year's drafts will take us to where we need to be to finally compete in our division. As soon as we get our lines in order watch out. We finally have the right personel at the top to make solid decisions. It is only Crennel I am not sold on yet. Here's hoping though.

Comment

Call me Mcdonalds because im lovin it!!!!

Comment

The Browns are a prime example of why you can't build a team in FA. They've had wiser signings than the Redskins but still with no success (granted injuries have been a big part of it).

Comment

"The Browns are a prime example of why you can't build a team in FA. They've had wiser signings than the Redskins but still with no success"

your basing that entire post off of last off season, in which our signings were to tutor young talent, which they did. Our young talent never had veterans to bring them to a higher level so we signed some.

Other then that how is your post accurate?

Comment

They would make a good duo with clements/bodden. I like the potential of pool and jones as well. It could be a solid secondary. This defense is easily a defense on the rise. They really, really need a DL though. Alan Branch at #3 to be the DE?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information