Best kicker in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best kicker in the NFL

NFL kickers are underrated. People aren't talking about them as much as they deserve. ( just my opinion) Bironas had great season last year, and he could very much establish himself as the best kicker in the NFL next season.

Jason Elam?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      Jason Elam?
      He's my personal favorite. Very dependable. Just signed with Atlanta too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

jose cortez
        my quick smells like french toast

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
          He's my personal favorite. Very dependable. Just signed with Atlanta too.
          did he miss any games this year? I remember seeing him tweak a hammy or something

Comment

Matt Stover

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

This must of course be a rhetorical question. As we all know the answer.

Lawrence Tynes, but of course! The Scottish cannot be contested with their ability to miss extra points during the regular season, only to hit a solid brick of ice 49 yards to get you in the Super Bowl. Hah!

That my friend, is an awesome picture. You can even see Strahan's gap, which makes it that much better.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I'd have to go with Josh Brown. He's very underrated and always hit the clutch kick when needed.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Mason Crosby is up their now, he led the league in points scored, i think. But right now, no one could beat Josh Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                    did he miss any games this year? I remember seeing him tweak a hammy or something
                    His hammies have been iffy for a couple years now. Still, if you have to knock one through with the game on the line, Elam is dependable.

Comment

Bironas is a scoring machine for a team that doesn't score often. I'd say he's at least the most valuable kicker for his team. The 60 yard kick he made two years ago to beat my beloved Colts was a hell of a kick. I'd vote for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingColt View Post
                        Bironas is a scoring machine for a team that doesn't score often. I'd say he's at least the most valuable kicker for his team. The 60 yard kick he made two years ago to beat my beloved Colts was a hell of a kick. I'd vote for the guy.
                        I'll take Matt Bryant's 62 yarder against McNabb and the Iggles any day. The look on McNabb's face was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          I'd have to go with Josh Brown. He's very underrated and always hit the clutch kick when needed.
                          Yeah that guy is off the hook too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Bironas is probably the best right now. As a studier of kickers (being a former one), I've come to rank them:

1) Bironas
                            2) Brown
                            3) Nugent (skills not performance necessarily)
                            4) Vinatieri
                            5) Gould

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Regular season, probably Bironas. Or Robbie Gould of the Bears.

But I know who I want come playoffs time. He should change his number from 4 to 6 though, because that's how many rings he's going to retire with imo.
                              Last edited by Geo; 03-22-2008, 03:19 AM.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information