No Fun League: Haircut time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
    Isn't it againist Atari Bibgy's religion or something of that nature to cut his hair?
    hmm wonder what they'd do about that

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
      good, make the bums look professional, not like thugs

Really? When you see Troy Polamalu, you think "thug"? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
        Isn't it againist Atari Bibgy's religion or something of that nature to cut his hair?
        Honestly, where did it say they HAD to cut their hair. Nowhere. They just can't wear it down and over their nameplates. Like I said, just get a bigger helmet and keep it in there. I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had. Especially since I have to listen to ****** rap songs about dreadlocks on Madden now.

Comment

i hate goodell

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            Honestly, where did it say they HAD to cut their hair. Nowhere. They just can't wear it down and over their nameplates. Like I said, just get a bigger helmet and keep it in there. I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had. Especially since I have to listen to ****** rap songs about dreadlocks on Madden now.
            wear a bigger helmet?
            seriously?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Wouldn't a bigger helmet make the players more prone to concussions?

More room for the dome to rattle around after they get their bell rung.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                wear a bigger helmet?
                seriously?
                Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                Wouldn't a bigger helmet make the players more prone to concussions?

More room for the dome to rattle around after they get their bell rung.
                I honest to God don't care what they do. People are crying over this like it's a big deal. If an employer wants their employees to look more professional than who really cares? I have to shave for my job and I'm not bitching about it.

Comment

these guys wouldnt be happy

http://yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/T...h_Dreads/38610

Sig by BK

Comment

I honest to God don't care what they do. People are crying over this like it's a big deal. If an employer wants their employees to look more professional than who really cares? I have to shave for my job and I'm not bitching about it.
                    WO CARES IF THEY HAVE LONG HAIR.

Sig by BK

Comment

This is really a non issue in my opinion. If I had long hair, I'd want to tuck it in as much as possible so that nobody grabs it.

Comment

Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                        This is really a non issue in my opinion. If I had long hair, I'd want to tuck it in as much as possible so that nobody grabs it.
                        Agreed, I also find it annoying when I can't read a name or a number on a jersey because hair is covering it.

They would never ask them to cut all their hair off, though they are perfectly allowed to. Just tuck it into the back of your shirt or helmet if you want to wear it long. Hell its probably safer that way as well.

You guys really need to stop crying over this.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                          i hate goodell
                          Goodell really has nothing to do with it. He's not even on the competition committee. As for the rule, I know some people who have long hair that work jobs that require it be put away. All it takes is a tie-up.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            exactly. why are you so passionately defending it?

so player X has to tuck his hair under his jersey or into his helmet. holy #(*$&#$&* crap! the end of the world! ZOMG!!!!1

pathetic. there has to be something that's actually worth getting upset about for you to all go waste your time on.
                            im not passionately defending it.
                            im just saying its a stupid rule

Sig by BK

Comment

The Yankees don't allow long hair or even facial hair. It's not really a big deal and like others have said they are not being forced to cut their hair.

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                The NFL is a business...and an employer has a right to make it's employees abide by a dress code...hell, the NBA makes it's players wear suits and ties...why can't the NFL not allow long hair and such...

if the players don't like they shouldn't play PROFESSIONAL football....
                                The NFL benefits from certain players like Polamalu having different hair, it creates an image for that player and intrigue immediately. Lets not pretend that the NFL is that business like on the field for players, even for coaches who they let go unshaven or wear cut up hoodies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information