No Fun League: Haircut time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give me a break..

well maybe troy's popularity will go down so kerry rhodes can finally make a pro bowl.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had.
      **** short hair, too many people have it. NFL players all need to find their own unique look. I propose every NFL player get a stylist so we don't have to deal with trends.

Comment

bigger helmets would look kinda silly, but it's an understandable rule.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

honestly, who cares? and it makes me mad when i can barely read a nameplate because of long hair.

it's also safer too, Amani Toomer shaved his head to prevent concussions. With his dreds, his helmet barely fit and his head got knocked around a bit
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I could care less about not seeing a name but, I'd agree that the hair is getting a little too long. It's to the point where it could get dangerous...nothing has happened yet but, the potential for something bad to happen is there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

This would be the stupidest rule In place if it goes through, some of those hair styles make a players personality, while some have been growing them out for YEARS because of their culture and/or Religion. the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, I cant imagine how pissed he'd be now if told he had to cut it after, close to a decade of growing it out. I think this would be an injustice to the players, Why take away something else they can do to express themselves? They can't celebrate, and can't were were certain socks or gloves without being fined, now they can't wear their hair the way they want it? Gimme a break, BS man.
              Last edited by FLORIDA PACKER; 04-19-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

well if its their religion, this isnt real fair to them

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
                  the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, .
                  i just read his wikipedia page, and his name means Attack. That is perfect. One of the most aggressive safeties in the league is named attack haha
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
                    This would be the stupidest rule In place if it goes through, some of those hair styles make a players personality, while some have been growing them out for YEARS because of their culture and/or Religion. the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, I cant imagine how pissed he'd be now if told he had to cut it after, close to a decade of growing it out. I think this would be an injustice to the players, Why take away something else they can do to express themselves? They can't celebrate, and can't were were certain socks or gloves without being fined, now they can't wear their hair the way they want it? Gimme a break, Bull Shi* man.

Again, no one says they have to cut it. Reading is tough isn't it?

Comment

Pointless rule.

Why take away any sense of individualism?

This is really turning into the "no fun league" if they are seriously considering this.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        Pointless rule.

Why take away any sense of individualism?

This is really turning into the "no fun league" if they are seriously considering this.
                        How about we don't make players wear helmets too? Nothing more individual then the player's face.

It is a matter of safety.

Comment

They get paid a ******** of money to play a game, if they have to cut their hair, boo-freaking-hoo. I don't see how this is going to take a way from a player's marketability. If they're good, you'll know who they are, you wont need to see their hair.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

its not such a bad rule, i still miss some of the celebrations though...

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                              Really? When you see Troy Polamalu, you think "thug"? Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-JYp25Bx0
                              Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

First off, many of my favorite players have dreads. Second, if it's covering their nameplate, go ahead and cut it a few inches. I'm all for it if it helps announcers and refs know who it is. I know who it is so it doesn't really matter to me. If it truly effects the ability to know who it is versus another guy then go for it. Some players will be mad. I won't really pick a side. If the NFL says they have to get it down to the edge of their helmet then I'll complain.
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information