Your Team's Most Underated player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to go with OLB LeRoy Hill.

I think most people here know that he is really good...but just the other day I read a mock draft that had the Hawks taking a LB in round 2, who will "replace Hill immediately." I just had to laugh.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Jahri Evans, RG. Possibly one of the best young guards in the league.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        Brian Westbrook. For some reason, people love to overlook this guy. He plays on a team where he's the only offensive playmaker yet is still a stud. Criminally underused at times, he can do it all. Rushing, receiving, returning etc...
        i dont get it. Seriously, i think he's a top 5 back, if not the best. Strikes fear in my heart EVERY time he gets the ball. Seriously, if I had to choose between him and Tomlinson, all things taken into account, i may take Westbrook, even though he is an Eagle. And I hate like everything Eagles and I'm a homer, but he's that good
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Jahri Evans easily.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Other than Michael Boley, I would have to say John Abraham. People no longer recognize him as a top5 pass rusher DE and probably top10 DE.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Tamba Hali and Jarrad Page were both good choices, but I'm going to go with our other safety, Bernard Pollard. Dude is a beast and I think he'll only get better. Good at run support and really physical, will knock someone out if given the opportunity.

I really like both of our young safeties though. I hope they improve this season so we keep them both around.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

For the Colts, it's probably Freddie Keiaho. He showed his potential in the first game, and played hurt (when he did play) the rest of the way. If he can stay healthy this year, he'll be a great fit at WLB for this defense.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                  Tamba Hali and Jarrad Page were both good choices, but I'm going to go with our other safety, Bernard Pollard. Dude is a beast and I think he'll only get better. Good at run support and really physical, will knock someone out if given the opportunity.

I really like both of our young safeties though. I hope they improve this season so we keep them both around.
                  Bonecrusher is doing well at safety? That's a bit surprising to me, I really thought the Chiefs were planning to move him to LB when they drafted him.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Jahri Evans, RG. Possibly one of the best young guards in the league.
                    Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    Jahri Evans easily.
                    This was just as easy of a call for me...Jahri it is.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

hmm

Wow for the Raiders this is tough. Someone mentioned Fargas, but I think he gained a lot of respect for how he played in the 2nd half of the season. I am going to go out on a different track and say that Robert Gallery is the most underrated player on our roster. I think most of the football community is well aware of the fact that Gallery has been a colossal disappointment since being the most highly regarded OT prospect since Boselli/Pace. What most probably don't know is Gallery turned into a solid LG last year. Since most ppl would still put "Robert Gallery" and "sucks" in the same sentence, that makes him the most underrated player on the team in my books.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Chris Canty was said, so I will say Roy Williams

haha j/k Kevin Burnett

Comment

For the Jaguars...

I think he's a top 10 LB...but nobody recognizes how good Daryl Smith really is...

he's started every game of his career...racked up over 300 tackles in 4 seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Exactly who I was going to say, but since you already did I'll say Scott Wells.
                            Seems we have so many good ones. We could've picked 4 or 5 different guys. But I picked Pickett cause I haven't seen anybody but Packer fans talk about him on this board. Takes double teams all the time, he stops the run for us, he does his job all the time.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

It has to be Fred Robbins on the Giants. The guy consistantly makes plays and gets no love.

Comment

for the patriots its gotta be either jarvis green or james sanders

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information