• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Petersen is GM
    Stopped reading when i read that..
    Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I like to see two Badgers in the first. I don't like PJ Hill for the Packers though. Beckum to Minnesota would be a typical Vikings move.

Comment

PJ Hill taken in the first round??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

If only Floyd Reece was our GM...

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

If the Browns pick that high in 2009 then something went seriously wrong.

Comment

Colts taking a guard in the 1st round, lollers.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                I like to see two Badgers in the first. I don't like PJ Hill for the Packers though. Beckum to Minnesota would be a typical Vikings move.
                Yeah I was gonna ask could PJ Hill really go that high? I always thought of him as a mid rounder, kind of a poor mans Ron Dayne, referring to Dayne when he was a prospect and not a bust.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

They actually pay people to do such a thing?

Comment

haha how the hell to the chargers luck out getn ray at #31...love it

Comment

I love how every person on earth other than the Ravens organization seems to have forgotten Jared Gaither. Im gonna laugh when he is making Pro Bowl after Pro Bowl and Ryan Clady and other OTs people think we should take flop in the NFL.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                        Rey goes #31 and Lairurnatis(sp) goes #1? not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                          Would it be enough to ease the pain of picking 31 though?

I don't know, but it would sure help. I think Rey's a top ten pick personally. Ray Lewis 3. (2 is Willis.)

Comment

3 ohio state players in the top 4? Someone's a homer.

And Max Unger is not a first round pick, much less a top 10.

PJ Hill and Graham Harrell are not first rounders.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                            The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                            I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                              3 ohio state players in the top 4? Someone's a homer.

And Max Unger is not a first round pick, much less a top 10.

PJ Hill and Graham Harrell are not first rounders.

I'll buy Malcolm Jenkins as a top 3 pick; he's got it all, plus experience, leadership, and all the awards. The others, not so much. I teeter-totter on Beanie Wells.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                                I'll buy Malcolm Jenkins as a top 3 pick; he's got it all, plus experience, leadership, and all the awards. The others, not so much. I teeter-totter on Beanie Wells.
                                I could see Jenkins. Wells will be a top ten pick most likely. Lauranitis is harder to place, he could go anywhere between 12 and 40. But Lauranitis #1 is a joke.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information