No announcement yet.

Top 5 Class Acts/Bottom 5 Class Acts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I used to love TO in san fran...but now i reckon he is a complete douche!

Comment

Originally posted by angelsdontkill View Post
      What? The guy is a CHEATER.
      Alright let it go. Brady could carve up that coverage with one hand tied behind his back. It's over and done with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
        ^ I used to love TO in san fran...but now i reckon he is a complete douche!
        Hell of a talent though....

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
          Shaking hands with opposing Qb's doesn't make you a class act.

I'm not trying to say Favre ain't a class act because he is but your just giving the wrong reasons.
          Well he coulda just walked off the field like Randy Moss when TO caught that TD pass

lol

but i get what your saying

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
            Lee Evans-----as good as he is
            i dont think i ever remember him doing a TD dance or celebration
            Evans doesn't really do anything noteworthy, good or bad, besides play. Can't think of one thing he's said besides how often Marshawn eats at Applebee's.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.
              You'd surprise what 2500yds and 28 TD's in 2 seasons can do for a players' likability.

Plus, something has to be said about his sincerity when he talks about Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.
                Lets not talk, Packers fans were killing Moss after the mooning incidident and Favre wanted him himself, how do you think you and the rest of the fans would react if he was on your team scoring TD's? Its not that hard a concept to grasp...Also calling him our most hated player is overdoing it, it was nowhere near that bad...Thats like me calling Randy Moss Green Bay's most hated player.

And for the record, try not saying things like "All Cowboys fans" just because you know of a few, everyone wasn't like that and didn't feel that way...The star incident didnt bother me like it did some others, so It's not like I hated him before we signed him, I've always been a slight TO fan before his tenure in Dallas.
                Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 04-19-2008, 06:23 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Alright let it go. Brady could carve up that coverage with one hand tied behind his back. It's over and done with.
                  That doesn't have anything to do with the discussion. This is about class, not talent. He cheated. That isn't classy. Hard to comprehend? Nope.

Comment

I hated TO before he got to Dallas. And I'm not ashamed to say I changed my tune because of his play. Anyone who says they would feel differently if a player they disliked came to there team and produced as TO did for the Cowboys, is liar.
                    Last edited by Paul; 04-19-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

i will be a homer and say : marques colston !

Comment

Tony Richardson is the total definition of the word class.nicest guy you will meet

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post

Even after the 2 of the worst losses in his career.
                          99% of all people in sports are congratulatory to the other team after they lose. Belichick is the exception, not the rule.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by angelsdontkill View Post
                            What? The guy is a CHEATER.
                            Care to explain?

Comment

Jason Witten is right up there w/ Taylor, Dunn, Brees, LT, and Peyton.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                                Shaking hands with opposing Qb's doesn't make you a class act.

I'm not trying to say Favre ain't a class act because he is but your just giving the wrong reasons.
                                I'll still put Farve up there on the class act list. There's the charity foundation, the visiting of all the dying children, how he handled himself during the worst times in his life, and the respect and competition he had with the other players.
                                The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information