No announcement yet.

Boldin requests trade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh got please. boldin is one of the only guys id want more than chad. i never thought that itd be a possibility. i always thought it was just heresay but if this is true dan needs to get it done!

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
      Chad for Q!
      What I wouldn't give... He's my favorite non-Bengal. Man, that would be sweet.

Comment

Philadelphia needs to offer the first, second, third, fourth and next year's first, second and third for him. I'll get a Boldin Boner if he comes to Philly. No ****. He's the perfect WCO WR.

Comment

I would love it if the titans traded for him :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Is it even possible to press Boldin at the line? I always wondered that. I picture him tossing the CB like a rag doll for trying.

You'd probably have to press him with a linebacker haha.
            You'd be ******** to try to press him.

Comment

Breaking news is the Redskins already offered a deal for Boldin and the Cards rejected, Ill look for a link...They sure are busy, gonna piss me off if they end up with a WR over us.
              Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 04-22-2008, 10:24 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

ESPNews said that the Cards turned an offer down from the Skins.. Roy Williams is next!

Comment

LOL yea he is basically the only guy left, why not.

Comment

Until Boldin says something I am not buying it, I think he just wants to be paid, and he probably will be paid next year, if not then he might really want out.

Another factor could be because the team doesn't have a winning record that is next year it they don't go 9-7 he might want out.

Comment

it's almost as if all the top WR's got together at a secret location and decided to demand trades...comical almost.

Comment

This is just another example of a WR being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                          This is just another example of a WR being stupid.
                          What's so stupid about demanding a trade? I personally don't feel like they can afford both guys, its hard to keep two #1 WR's capable of putting up 1300 yds and 8 tds season to season, both guys want to be paid like one of the best in the league, they see guys like Bernard Berrian signing huge contracts, and Boldin is twice that talent.

These guys are only so loyal, but when contracts start getting out of hand, they realize what they can get elsewhere, and want to be compensated to their performance.

Rec Yds Avg Lng TD Att Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
                          2007 Arizona Cardinals 12 11 71 853 12.0 44T 9
                          2006 Arizona Cardinals 16 16 83 1,203 14.5 64 4
                          2005 Arizona Cardinals 14 14 102 1,402 13.7 54T 7
                          2004 Arizona Cardinals 10 9 56 623 11.1 31T 1
                          2003 Arizona Cardinals 16 16 101 1,377 13.6 71T 8

These are some pretty damn good numbers his first 5 years, one of the most consistent guys, he manned and played this year severely banged up, and he's grossly underpaid considering what most guys make who are alot less talented...You either pay a guy, or he wants to go elsewhere to get paid, thats the nature of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            it's almost as if all the top WR's got together at a secret location and decided to demand trades...comical almost.
                            It's called Drew Rosenhaus' Office, money corrupts all

Comment

if I were him I would want out too

they are giving Fitz $10 mill a year, What is Boldin getting for being arguably a better player?

By paying Fitz that money the Cardinals made a statement (they kind of had to because of that ridiculous contract) to Boldin that Fitz was the priority. They aren't going to tie up $20 mill a year at WR. His opportunities to make that kind of cash are elsewhere.

Plus, it's the freaking Cardinals. Who truly believes Arizona has a shot at a title any time soon? Not only are his opportunities to cash in elsewhere, but his opportunities to win are as well.

Comment

#11 for Boldin. DO IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information