Boldin requests trade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldin requests trade!

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Anquan Boldin has requested a trade.
    The Cardinals have reportedly informed Boldin that they will not deal him, but as always a team like Dallas, Washington, or Philadelphia might blow them away with a draft-day offer. Arizona has not set aside the idea of extending Boldin's contract, which is assuredly what he truly wants in the end.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Headlin...=NFL&hl=115224

THE PACK IS BACK!

Drama. I love it. Love the week prior to the draft too.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Yet another big-time WR wants out. I don't see him getting dealt.

BoneKrusher

Comment

This was to be expected, in the wake of Fitzgerald's monster extension.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Daaaaaamn!

Comment

never gonna happen, until i hear it from boldin's lips i assume it's all lies

Comment

Nobody ever wants to trade talent, most of these trade request get denied as the team decides they need to shut up and play, then again a great offer can always change their mind...Once again all the NFC east teams will be interested, but I welcome the bidding war for Quan, we should be some players in this, that would truely be an early xmas to land the likes if him or Roy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

This is Philly's chance to give Kevin Kolb the playmaking #1 he needs, they need to give it everything they have. Lito plus their 1st round pick for Q.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Imagine if Boldin went to the Eagles, Williams to the Cowboys and Johnson to the Skins. That would be sick.

To be fair though I don't see Boldin being traded. Of all of the guys on the block I think Williams is most likely to get dealt.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    This is Philly's chance to give Kevin Kolb the playmaking #1 he needs, they need to give it everything they have. Lito plus their 1st round pick for Q.
                    Why would they not pay Boldin but give the same if not more to lito?

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

He wants to come back home to Florida. Bring him home Gruden/Allen!

Comment

Originally posted by bofadabizzles View Post
                        He wants to come back home to Florida. Bring him home Gruden/Allen!
                        That would be a great fit.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Obviously would love him on the eagles. Don't see it happening though.

Comment

I dont even want a WR for Dallas but, I absolutely love Boldin.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Awesome, love all these people wanting to get traded before the draft or during the draft. Hopefully something exciting happens and some people get traded.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information