Predict their careers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict their careers

It's time to play Nostra Damus. Now that we know who is where, take everyone in the 1st round (and others if you want) and predict their careers. Busts? HOFers? Predict it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

everyone the Chiefs drafted=HoFers!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      everyone the Chiefs drafted=HoFers!
      You miss spelled, " bust "

Comment

Kenny Phillips will be a decent starter

Comment

Tavares Gooden will be a beast in about 2 years.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Josh Johnson will be the next Tom Brady
            Steve Johnson the next Marques Colston

Comment

1. Jake Long- HOFer. Stud tackle for years to come.

2. Chris Long- Great player, a few pro bowls but not much more.

3. Matt Ryan- Good player, but not a top-10 kind of guy. A pro-bowl or two.

4. Darren McFadden- Awesome career. Borderline HOFer.

5.Glenn Dorsey- HOFer. Best DT in the NFL.

6. Vernon Gholston- Bust. First bust here. I like Gholston, but you can't say everyone's going to be a stud and Gholston has the potential to be a big bust.

7. Sedrick Ellis- Great player, 3 or 4 pro bowls.

8. Derrick Harvey- Inconsistent career. Very good at times, but pretty bad at times. Bust? That'll be a big debate.

9. Keith Rivers- Great career. HOFer just barely.

10. Jerod Mayo- Pro Bowls and stuff, but not a HOFer by a longshot. Solid player.

11. Leodis McKelvin- Great player, but not a HOFer by any means.

12. Ryan Clady- Will struggle early in his career but come back and be voted to a couple pro bowls.

13. Jonathan Stewart- Great player when he's not hurt, which will be somewhat often. 2 pro-bowls.

14. Chris Williams- 4 or 5 pro bowls. Good player.

15. Branden Albert- Will struggle at tackle, eventually be moved to guard and be solid. Questionably a bust.

16. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie- HOFer. Will develop into a top cover corner.

17. Gosder Cherilus- Bust. Will never progress as expected.

18. Joe Flacco- Will start immediately and develop fast. Several pro-bowls.

19. Jeff Otah- With time, he'll develop into a very good player.

20. Aqib Talib- After showing good signs early, he'll fall off the map. Bust.

21. Sam Baker- Solid player, but not a first round guy. 1 pro-bowl.

22. Felix Jones- Good home-run hitter and situational runner. No pro-bowls, but he'll be a nice part of the team.

23. Rashard Mendenhall- It'll take him time to get into the rotation as a regualr player, but when he does, he'll dominate. He'll just fall short of the HOF.

24. Chris Johnson- Will be a very good player, but not dominant.

25. Mike Jenkins- Several pro-bowls and a very good player.

26. Duane Brown- Bust. Simply not strong enough.

27. Antoine Cason- Fantastic corner. Several pro-bowls and some will lobby for the HOF, but he won't get in.

28. Lawrence Jackson- Will be underappreciated, and a solid player. No pro-bowls.

29. Kentwan Balmer- Bust.

30. Dustin Keller- Will be a middle-of the-road tight end. Not great.

31. Kenny Phillips- Will be a good overall player, a few pro-bowls.

BoneKrusher

Comment

For the Colts, I think Philip Wheeler and Marcus Howard could give them the kind of pass rush Polian was looking for going into the draft. I look for Wheeler and maybe Howard to be impact players, and most others to be solid contributors.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                  Josh Johnson will be the next Tom Brady
                  Steve Johnson the next Marques Colston
                  josh johnson's black

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                    1. Jake Long- HOFer. Stud tackle for years to come.

2. Chris Long- Great player, a few pro bowls but not much more.

3. Matt Ryan- Good player, but not a top-10 kind of guy. A pro-bowl or two.

4. Darren McFadden- Awesome career. Borderline HOFer.

5.Glenn Dorsey- HOFer. Best DT in the NFL.

6. Vernon Gholston- Bust. First bust here. I like Gholston, but you can't say everyone's going to be a stud and Gholston has the potential to be a big bust.

7. Sedrick Ellis- Great player, 3 or 4 pro bowls.

8. Derrick Harvey- Inconsistent career. Very good at times, but pretty bad at times. Bust? That'll be a big debate.

9. Keith Rivers- Great career. HOFer just barely.

10. Jerod Mayo- Pro Bowls and stuff, but not a HOFer by a longshot. Solid player.

11. Leodis McKelvin- Great player, but not a HOFer by any means.

12. Ryan Clady- Will struggle early in his career but come back and be voted to a couple pro bowls.

13. Jonathan Stewart- Great player when he's not hurt, which will be somewhat often. 2 pro-bowls.

14. Chris Williams- 4 or 5 pro bowls. Good player.

15. Branden Albert- Will struggle at tackle, eventually be moved to guard and be solid. Questionably a bust.

16. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie- HOFer. Will develop into a top cover corner.

17. Gosder Cherilus- Bust. Will never progress as expected.

18. Joe Flacco- Will start immediately and develop fast. Several pro-bowls.

19. Jeff Otah- With time, he'll develop into a very good player.

20. Aqib Talib- After showing good signs early, he'll fall off the map. Bust.

21. Sam Baker- Solid player, but not a first round guy. 1 pro-bowl.

22. Felix Jones- Good home-run hitter and situational runner. No pro-bowls, but he'll be a nice part of the team.

23. Rashard Mendenhall- It'll take him time to get into the rotation as a regualr player, but when he does, he'll dominate. He'll just fall short of the HOF.

24. Chris Johnson- Will be a very good player, but not dominant.

25. Mike Jenkins- Several pro-bowls and a very good player.

26. Duane Brown- Bust. Simply not strong enough.

27. Antoine Cason- Fantastic corner. Several pro-bowls and some will lobby for the HOF, but he won't get in.

28. Lawrence Jackson- Will be underappreciated, and a solid player. No pro-bowls.

29. Kentwan Balmer- Bust.

30. Dustin Keller- Will be a middle-of the-road tight end. Not great.

31. Kenny Phillips- Will be a good overall player, a few pro-bowls.
                    Im thinking the glass is half full with you. Very positive stuff.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

IF Mario Manningham can get his work ethic and act together and IF the Giants treat him right he will be the most succesful WR from this draft. Damn you G-Men. Screw him up.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                        josh johnson's black
                        Are you trying to say just because Josh Johnson is black he cant be as good as Tom Brady? omg Rush Limbaugh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                          IF Mario Manningham can get his work ethic and act together and IF the Giants treat him right he will be the most succesful WR from this draft. Damn you G-Men. Screw him up.
                          I love Mario, but the prospect of him getting paid and living in New York. I dont know its just not a good idea. I wish him the best.

Comment

Jordy Nelson - The next Wayne Cherbet
                            Dennis Dixon - The next Mike Vick
                            Jacob Hester - The next Heath Evans
                            Josh Johnson - The next David Garrard
                            Tom Zbikowski - The next John Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                              Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              I love Mario, but the prospect of him getting paid and living in New York. I dont know its just not a good idea. I wish him the best.
                              hey we dealt with guys like plax, toomer who went through a nasty divorce, and strahan who went through a nasty divorce. We supported all of them like family. Manningham is different but I think that he quits the MJ, maybe doesnt change his attitude 180 but he will be a better person.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information