No announcement yet.

Marvin Harrison involved in shooting!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvin makes it rain ... regular season receptions, that is.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Next thing I know Marques Colston raped Miley Cyrus. Great.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Slaughtery View Post
        You would be surprised with how the criminal justice system works...

Harrison could easily get off with a lesser charge, and people won't be as outraged by this as they were with Vick's dogfighting and arguably all of Pacman's antics.
        All depends on how shamelessly the prosecutor parades araound the little girl that got tagged with shrapnel.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
        The Destroyer Is Manifest!
        I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Wasn't gunfire exchanged? Could be hard to tell whose shot caused the "damage" to the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
            All depends on how shamelessly the prosecutor parades araound the little girl that got tagged with shrapnel.
            also depends on how little she is but yeah, you dont mess with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Wasn't gunfire exchanged? Could be hard to tell whose shot caused the damage to the girl.
              It would be easy to tell. Ballistics could find out who shot the windshield that ended up hitting the girl.

Comment

On the topic of cities with bad crime Dallas isn't exactly Mayberry lol.

But back on topic if this story has legs then he should probably be suspended for a season like pacman. This is crazy and surprising.

Comment

Probably. Have they said if the girl was in another car nearby? I'm just curious.

Comment

Wasn't gunfire exchanged? Could be hard to tell whose shot caused the "damage" to the girl.
                    You don't watch a lot of Law & Order, do you?
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Probably. Have they said if the girl was in another car nearby? I'm just curious.
                      they didnt say any specifics on it in anything saw or read. just that the guy marvin was after was hit in the hand and the girl was hit with shattered glass. they didnt say anything more about her than that though

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        You don't watch a lot of Law & Order, do you?
                        I'm recalling a scene from The Wire, but it's certainly not PG-13 enough to link to. Youtube has it though.

Comment

Nobody said anything about anyone shooting back in the reports. As far as everything that's been reported, that belgian monstrosity was the only weapon being discharged.

"Damage"? Let's call it what it is. She was lacerated by flying shards of glass shattered by gunfire.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                          The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                          I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

I wanna wait until all the facts are cleared up around this, but if it's true, man am I disappointed, Marvin was the reason I became a Colts fan. :(

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

you know, i was thinking.......a 50 caliber ******* handgun....thats basically a deagle (for CSS fans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcrmK...eature=related

marvins a good athlete and football player, but hes not the biggest guy in the world. getting off 7 rounds of that pretty quickly.....damn

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Next thing I know Marques Colston raped Miley Cyrus. Great.
                                and Jon Kitna sacrificed a dog in a Satanic ritual.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information