Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman Jones bites Police officer, faces felony charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    Do you know njx personally? Then stop judging him.

    I said that it was a sick thing to say. Theres a difference between saying he is exhibiting sick line of thinking and judging the statement he made and judging him as a person. I stated in my post that I am not calling myself better than NJX because I dont know him. I have no problem with someone saying Adam Jones is stupid and irresponsible for putting himself in the situations he has been in. I have a problem with people putting judgments on him as a person and making statements like "he is a worthless human being", "I am a better person than him", etc etc. Get the distinction?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
      I stick up for anyone who is getting unfairly judged. I dont have any liking for pac-man in particular.
      Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
      If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
      Last edited by Bohleive; 03-02-2007, 06:35 PM.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
        Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
        If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
        I don't think he has ever been charged with anything while in TN.

        Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

        Comment


        • #64
          I'm co-signing most of what TCIH has said in this thread. I don't really feel like getting into an argument of this nature right now, but I just can't believe that he is the single voice of reason. I think a lot of you are confusing the law with right and wrong. Don't take the time to think for yourself. It's much easier to just let the law tell you who the big bad wolf is. Pacman does indeed seem to be having difficulty staying within the herd. We all do to a certain extent. We weren't meant to all just fall into line. We are trained to do so throughout life. Maybe his training hasn't been as effective yet. He does seem to be acting very immature. What a surprise. A kid with millions. I have no doubt that he will look back on these days later on, and very deeply regret some of the mistakes he's made. He seems to be victimizing himself. Maybe he just doesn't know any better yet. He will get it eventually though. One way or the other. Mistakes tend to be the best teachers. Without them, there is no real learning. What exactly has Pacman done that was so egregiously out of line anyway? Prisons are for people who are a clear threat to society. Not for the majority of society itself. Even if you feel that what's been reported is that bad, do you have proof? Or do you merrily ingest every single thing you read? How would you like every mistake you made in life to be broadcast all over the world? According to some of you, we should lock up tots because they throw a tantrum. Pacman is in the process of life. He has a lot to learn, just like the rest of us. Hopefully for his sake, these recent events in his life have accelerated that process.

          Comment


          • #65
            Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

            P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?

            Comment


            • #66
              ya burnt!!!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by rickscott View Post
                Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

                P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?
                OMG, drug users get there drug money from robbing and stealing!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  I'm co-signing most of what TCIH has said in this thread. I don't really feel like getting into an argument of this nature right now, but I just can't believe that he is the single voice of reason. I think a lot of you are confusing the law with right and wrong. Don't take the time to think for yourself. It's much easier to just let the law tell you who the big bad wolf is. Pacman does indeed seem to be having difficulty staying within the herd. We all do to a certain extent. We weren't meant to all just fall into line. We are trained to do so throughout life. Maybe his training hasn't been as effective yet. He does seem to be acting very immature. What a surprise. A kid with millions. I have no doubt that he will look back on these days later on, and very deeply regret some of the mistakes he's made. He seems to be victimizing himself. Maybe he just doesn't know any better yet. He will get it eventually though. One way or the other. Mistakes tend to be the best teachers. Without them, there is no real learning. What exactly has Pacman done that was so egregiously out of line anyway? Prisons are for people who are a clear threat to society. Not for the majority of society itself. Even if you feel that what's been reported is that bad, do you have proof? Or do you merrily ingest every single thing you read? How would you like every mistake you made in life to be broadcast all over the world? According to some of you, we should lock up tots because they throw a tantrum. Pacman is in the process of life. He has a lot to learn, just like the rest of us. Hopefully for his sake, these recent events in his life have accelerated that process.
                  There is a vast difference between 'growing pains,' and getting involved in incident after incident, ten to be exact. He hasn't learned that's the problem. If this was a couple of incidents, sure, I would agree with you.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by rickscott View Post
                    Do you have any idea how the majority of drug users get money to purchase drugs? It's not through hard working 8-4 jobs, it's by robbing and stealing from hard working folks, so yes, his use of drugs is in many ways does escalate the violence we see.

                    P.S. Have you ever met anyone that you can't find an excuse for?
                    I obviously have a much better idea than you. Take off the blindfold. Take a look around. Drugs are everywhere. And they aren't the cause for the pillaging you speak of anyway. But that's not what we're talking about here. And I never excused anybody. I put the thing into perspective. It's kinda tough to make an excuse for somebody when you don't even know what they've done. Just like how it's kinda tough to persecute the guy.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Wait for a conviction. If he is convicted, he should be gone.

                      Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        There is a vast difference between 'growing pains,' and getting involved in incident after incident, ten to be exact. He hasn't learned that's the problem. If this was a couple of incidents, sure, I would agree with you.
                        Well, then take me to the gallows. I've made hundreds of mistakes in my life. I guess it's a good thing they weren't broadcast to the world. I must be ten times as bad as Pacman.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
                          Unfairly judged??? Are you friggin serious? You have to realize that he's being fairly judged. What more evidence do we need to form a judgement about him being 1. an idiot and 2. a detriment to society? He's had TEN incidents, including being involved in a shooting outside of a strip club and biting a police officer! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of DUI's too, which absolutely endanger lives.
                          If that's seriously your logic than you can never again make any argument or have any opinion, because those require judgements and you refuse to allow anyone to do so. In fact you can't respond to this because you are and already have been making a judgement that Pac-man is just a misunderstood guy without any evidence whatsoever. You are a flaming hypocrite.
                          Your argument for calling me a hypocrite is just ridiculous. Your whole idea of a judgement is whacked out. Making the judgement that Calvin Johnson is a great NFL WR prospect is very different from making the judgement "Pac-Man Jones is a bad person" and you know what Im talking about when I say that people dont have the right to judge Pac-Man. If youve ever heard of the straw-man tactic before, thats exactly what youre pulling here. I say that you shouldn't judge the entire character of a person, and then you twist my words and build on them to say that no one can ever make a judgment and therefore we wouldnt be able to make arguments or have opinions. Its just BS. Stop trying to win the argument and actually listen.

                          And im pretty sure Pac-Man has 0 DUIs so where did that come from? Just something you would assume he would do? And even if he did, it still doesnt make him a bad person, it just means he is having that much more of a problem with controlling himself. And I never made a judgement on Pac-Man as a person, I only argued that people who don't know him shouldn't make a judgement on him based on what they hear in the news about his off-field problems.

                          BTW, to the guy who said have I ever met anyone I couldnt defend. Try my older brother. I got mad love for the guy, but he is a messed up person and I dont want to go into detail about it, but the point is I know him very well and I do have the right to judge him, because I shared a room with him for almost 20 years and know him like you would expect I would know my brother. On the flipside, I refuse to judge Pac-Man because he is a player who I know nothing about except what he does on the field and what the paper writes about him. Maybe if I spent some time with him and got to know him and he was to open up to me, I would be able to cast some kind of judgement on him.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            BTW, glad to see a little backup here for Duckman and Locsetti. Its feels hopeless when all I suggest is a little understanding and less blind hatred and the whole forum jumps down my throat. Good to see some people are coming from the same place. Nice quote there Loc.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              hahaha i think that was kinda funny. sorry but i did lol

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                he'll never play in the NFL again

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information