Mendenhall robbed at gunpoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Well Rivers would make sense in that Mendenhall ran all over USC in the Rose Bowl, maybe he still has a grudge. ;)
    Doubt he is holding to much of a grudge since the Fighting Illini lost by 32.... Maybe Mendenhall Robbed a Bengal...and since it was a Bengal everyone naturally believes it must be Mendenhall who was robbed .... .... .... .... ....

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      what else is going to go wrong? first he tweaks his hammy, and now he is robbed....
      It's going to start raining.

Anyway, sucks for him. Not huge news, though.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Well this is great to hear. WTF?
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
          Not huge news, though.
          No not huge news, not even surprising..... he's lucky he didn't get killed though. Really. Darrent Williams fans will attest to that..... Rashard could have easily been shot in a heartbeat in a situation like that.

Comment

he needs to get some guns
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              he was in Illinois dude unless i read it wrong....

outside of philly, i feel like PA is a pretty safe place actually. just don't be wearing brown in the woods during deer season....about the closest most people here will come to being shot, lol
              www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

Comment

Originally posted by AtariBigby View Post
                No not huge news, not even surprising..... he's lucky he didn't get killed though. Really. Darrent Williams fans will attest to that..... Rashard could have easily been shot in a heartbeat in a situation like that.
                I suppose if the person knew who he was....and expected him to have more money than he did, he could have been in serious trouble. I don't see why he would be walking around at 2 A.M. in a bad neighborhood anyway...is that where he resides?

Comment

He should hang out with Cromartie's mom.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

That sucks to hear.

I'm not going to place blame on him for being in a bad time/place, but certainly it lead to the result.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                      He should hang out with Cromartie's mom.
                      She will get a contract with Campbell's Soup. She will start doing those Chunky Soup commercials. Because no one will mess with her!

Comment

We dont really need another Sean Taylor situation. To many deaths of young men this past year. What was he doing up at 2 AM just walking around?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I am certain the only reason he was up that late walking around in Chicago because he was on a quest for a shrubbery.

Comment

This is just going to let him know he's a target now, and he can't do the same things he could do when he was at Illinois, like walking around at 2 in the morning when everyone knows your a millionaire now, you just can't think its ok to do that anymore...It only takes one, jealous person who's pissed that you made it, so their gonna assume you have some money or jewelery on them, and certainly we already know these situations can go from not major to serious really quick.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                              I suppose if the person knew who he was....and expected him to have more money than he did, he could have been in serious trouble. I don't see why he would be walking around at 2 A.M. in a bad neighborhood anyway...is that where he resides?
                              Depending where on the southside he was it's not that bad of a neighborhood anymore. I work for some guys based in Chicago who work with U of C.

Comment

shiiiit, if i was a mugger i'd be scared to rob mendenhall. gun or not, hes huge! muscles on top of muscle on top of muscle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information