Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Clinton Portis Vs. Laron Landry (RACE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VIDEO: Clinton Portis Vs. Laron Landry (RACE)

    This is cool, go to Redskins.com and click the video for landry vs portis race. You can tell Portis has that Denver speed back since Landry ran a 4.35 40 yard dash last year at the combine. check it out, its worth it.

    www.redskins.com

  • #2
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6REJr6KXM


    thats the youtube version. And why does Landry stick out his arm, cheap.

    Comment


    • #3
      If people think Clinton Portis is getting old, guess again. Good find~

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn Laron is big
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

        Comment


        • #5
          Malcom Kelly was going to race too.... but then he complained that it wasn't on astro turf and was thus taken out of the race

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by McGahee View Post
            Malcom Kelly was going to race too.... but then he complained that it wasn't on astro turf and was thus taken out of the race
            He also wanted a 15 yard head start.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love Portis and he still has some speed as shown, but too bad that offensive line and offense never give him a chance to display his breakaway speed......... will that change this year under Jim Zorn?

              Comment


              • #8
                Landy is JACKED UP lol...And both guys run a 4.3, you see how close the finish was.





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow landry is huge!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Im guessing Landry isn't a 4.3 anymore with that added bulk. Probably a 4.4 guy now, which is why Portis can hang with him.

                    But Landry is going to beast it. I felt the 2nd half of last season, when he moved to FS, that he was the best FS in the league already, in his rookie year. He was that good.

                    He's going to have a monster year if they let him play single high safety.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Watching DMC leave landry in the dust was cooler.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just a little homer fact...Willie Parker ran a 4.4 a month after breaking his leg! I wonder what his speed would be healthy??? :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                          Just a little homer fact...Willie Parker ran a 4.4 a month after breaking his leg! I wonder what his speed would be healthy??? :)
                          doesnt matter cause ray lewis will eat his babies eveyr time the ravens play the steelers...whoo!

                          little bit of trash talk up in here, iwas inspired because of the portis/landry video
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AtariBigby View Post
                            I love Portis and he still has some speed as shown, but too bad that offensive line and offense never give him a chance to display his breakaway speed......... will that change this year under Jim Zorn?
                            Jim Zorn implemented the offense that won Shaun Alexander the MVP. Imagine, Portis in the same offense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              doesnt matter cause ray lewis will eat his babies eveyr time the ravens play the steelers...whoo!

                              little bit of trash talk up in here, iwas inspired because of the portis/landry video
                              how were the playoffs last year?? :D

                              i apologize for the fellow steelers poster attempt at trashtalk. Woodley has played like 8 snaps, Ray Lewis is a HOFer. Atleast mine was good.
                              Last edited by terribletowel39; 05-06-2008, 11:51 AM.


                              Silverback....still the best.

                              +rep to Jakey for the sig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information