Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could add one Non Pro Bowler to your team...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Raiders a young solid athletic tackle like D'Brickashaw Ferguson is just what we need.

Comment

mario williams probably, we need more pressure from the D line

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        It would without a doubt be Laron Landry for the Eagles IMO.
        LaRon or Calvin Johnson. Flip a coin

Comment

the best LT that hasn't gone to the probowl. or that Olshansky fellow in SD. to man on the other side of Aaron Smith.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Easily Mario Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              And there's the winner for the Cowboys...I would honestly say him or Kris Jenkins both are just as important, but our NT situation is much better then SS, Rhodes would be a beast for us.

*Edit*

I just realized Laron Landry didn't make the pro bowl I just assumed he did, as much as I hate that he plays for the Skins he's better then Rhodes, it would be unfair to add a safety with his ability to our secondary.
              Landry isn't better then Rhodes, sorry. Rhodes is top 5 at his position, Landry can hit but that doesn't make him better Landry didn't even play better last year. Rhodes is smarter and understands how to make plays better. You will all see, Rhodes is a star, and he continues to get screwed with the pro bowl votes.

I would take.... tough one a lot of the players I would take made the pro bowl this year, and I can't take any Jets players...... I would say Aso from the Raiders, he is definitely a stud at CB. And we need another CB, him and Revis would be the best CB duo by far in the NFL.

Lots of Jets to take IMO David Harris, Rhodes, Mangold, Leon Washington.... lol I know I'm a homer, its hard not to be I love my team!! Even though they have bad luck, at least I'm not a band wagon fan, I rather be a homer than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
                Landry isn't better then Rhodes, sorry. Rhodes is top 5 at his position, Landry can hit but that doesn't make him better Landry didn't even play better last year. Rhodes is smarter and understands how to make plays better. You will all see, Rhodes is a star, and he continues to get screwed with the pro bowl votes.

I would take.... tough one a lot of the players I would take made the pro bowl this year, and I can't take any Jets players...... I would say Aso from the Raiders, he is definitely a stud at CB. And we need another CB, him and Revis would be the best CB duo by far in the NFL.

Lots of Jets to take IMO David Harris, Rhodes, Mangold, Leon Washington.... lol I know I'm a homer, its hard not to be I love my team!! Even though they have bad luck, at least I'm not a band wagon fan, I rather be a homer than that.
                Incorrect. LaRon Landry is a notch above Kerry Rhodes.

Comment

For the Browns, I'd say Shaun Phillips.

Phillips is usually overshadowed by Merriman, but he's been extremely productive as a 3-4 OLB for SD. He's averaged 9 sacks per season since 2005. He records over 60 tackles annually and has forced several fumbles.

With that kind of production and his size (6'3" 262), he would be a perfect fit at LOLB to pair with Kamerion Wimbley.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    I agree Landry is a stud, and it's not even fair that the Redskins get to have the satisfaction of knowing that at one point they had two of the greatest safety talents playing in the same backfield.

I'd be lying if i said i've EVER seen Kerry Rhodes play, so i can't really make an assessment of how much better he is than Landry. But just because of the talent and playmaking ability, i'd take LaRon Landry pretty much over anyone not named Ed Reed.

Comment

LoL yea right, just because he was a top 10 pick?? Landry didn't even have a INT until he was in the playoffs. Rhodes had 5 ints and the same amount of sacks, and I bet the Redskins had a better pass rush then the Jets. And I remember the Redskins getting owned over the top by the Pats. over 50 points kind of owned.
                      Rhodes has had 2 straight years of being dominant, compared to a guy with just potential and can hit hard.
                      You must have Landry as like the #3 S in the league then. My top 5 goes like this
                      1-Ed Reed
                      2-Bob Sanders
                      3-Kerry Rhodes
                      then it doesn't matter.

Comment

Laron Landry.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I agree Landry is a stud, and it's not even fair that the Redskins get to have the satisfaction of knowing that at one point they had two of the greatest safety talents playing in the same backfield.

I'd be lying if i said i've EVER seen Kerry Rhodes play, so i can't really make an assessment of how much better he is than Landry. But just because of the talent and playmaking ability, i'd take LaRon Landry pretty much over anyone not named Ed Reed.
                          You can see 1 Kerry Rhodes play in my sig, the video of #25 making a nice INT. Thats 1 play though, I have another one where he sacks Rex Grossman on a nice blitz. Seriously though Rhodes has that instincts and understands the game. Rhodes is the Defensive MVP for us, we move him everywhere, I rather have a guy that actually makes the plays then just a physically talented guy.

Comment

LoL yea right, just because he was a top 10 pick?? Landry didn't even have a INT until he was in the playoffs. Rhodes had 5 ints and the same amount of sacks, and I bet the Redskins had a better pass rush then the Jets. And I remember the Redskins getting owned over the top by the Pats. over 50 points kind of owned.
                            Rhodes has had 2 straight years of being dominant, compared to a guy with just potential and can hit hard.
                            You must have Landry as like the #3 S in the league then. My top 5 goes like this
                            1-Ed Reed
                            2-Bob Sanders
                            3-Kerry Rhodes
                            then it doesn't matter.
                            Nmamdi Asomugha had 1 INT last year. Guess he sucks at corner right?

And because the Pats scored 50 on the Skins, that lies on Landry? Mmmmk. Got nothing to do with the pass rush, the offense keeping the ball away, the corners, the linebackers or the DC's gameplan. Nope. Just LaRon Landry's fault.

According to your logic, Indianapolis had the best safeties because they averaged the least PPG against them. And your logic wouldn't work in defending Rhodes because the Jets gave up something like 45 more points than the Skins did.
                            Last edited by Sniper; 05-09-2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Nmamdi Asomugha had 1 INT last year. Guess he sucks at corner right?

And because the Pats scored 50 on the Skins, that lies on Landry? Mmmmk. Got nothing to do with the pass rush, the offense keeping the ball away, the corners, the linebackers or the DC's gameplan. Nope. Just LaRon Landry's fault.

According to your logic, Indianapolis had the best safeties because they averaged the least PPG against them.
                              He certainly didn't do anything to help the cause, I remember hearing all week how the Redskins can beat the Pats that the Redskins were great in the secondary, the seeing the Pats just throw down field on them and completely own them was funny, both Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry looked dumb that game.

Comment

He certainly didn't do anything to help the cause, I remember hearing all week how the Redskins can beat the Pats that the Redskins were great in the secondary, the seeing the Pats just throw down field on them and completely own them was funny, both Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry looked dumb that game.
                                The Jets gave up 38 in Week 1 to the Pats. Kerry's fault?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information