X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koren released by the packers

Koren Robinson is no longer a packer:
    http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/05/09/1/

He straightened out his life to an extent where he was able to suit em up for the Green and Gold. I don't know if someone else will sign him, but as individual he has taken enormous strides from where he was two years ago. Adios Koren!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

yeah, I think it was pretty much on the cards after the pack picked up jordy and swain, and also given that koren was never the most reliable.
      This is the first (and probably last) time I have reported something first on here!

Comment

I think he will be picked up. Maybe the Bears or Eagles.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Honestly I'd give him a look for Dallas, he's not a half bad slot, we could be worse off...That is, if he didn't cost a bunch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas!

Where everyone sends their headache players.

I wouldn't mind having him on the team though for three cents on the dollar. If he's willing to play for a meager salary, i say 'why not?'.

He's gonna need to find a team quick though before they re-po the Lambo he was driving drunk in.

Comment

The first casualty of the Jordyz Nelsonzz regime ZOMG!!1!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                The first casualty of the Jordyz Nelsonzz regime ZOMG!!1!!
                The first of many to come.

Whats this say about GB's WR group? Pretty, pretttty ,Prettty goood.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Best move for both parties, he wasn't going to make the roster, and now has the chance to find a new team.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I almost can't wait for Jordyzzz to score his first TD, this board is going to go nuts...Travis24's head will implode somewhere.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      I almost can't wait for Jordyzzz to score his first TD, this board is going to go nuts...Travis24's head will implode somewhere.
                      Travis' head will go into orbit probably... srsly though, he'll cry for a week when it happens.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Dallas, Dallas, Dallas!

Where everyone sends their headache players.
                        Koren was not a headache in any way when he was with Green Bay. He seemed like a really good guy. We all know he had his problems everywhere else but at this point he is definetly not bad unless he reverts back to his old ways. He was only 28. It was kind of stupid I hate to see him go at this point because we drafted a WR we didnt need, but if Jordy becomes a great player Im all for it, if he sucks I will be mad. There was no more room and Driver, Jennings, Jones, Nelson were all locks to make it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                          Koren was not a headache in any way when he was with Green Bay. He seemed like a really good guy. We all know he had his problems everywhere else but at this point he is definetly not bad unless he reverts back to his old ways. He was only 28. It was kind of stupid I hate to see him go at this point because we drafted a WR we didnt need, but if Jordy becomes a great player Im all for it, if he sucks I will be mad. There was no more room and Driver, Jennings, Jones, Nelson were all locks to make it.
                          Well you can make the argument that Adam Jones has stayed out of legal troubles recently, so that makes him a non-headache now. I think some people would have a problem with that logic, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Well you can make the argument that Adam Jones has stayed out of legal troubles recently, so that makes him a non-headache now. I think some people would have a problem with that logic, right?
                            Ya but Pac is a turd and way bigger headache then Koren. Koren has proven himself so far with the Packers staying clean. Pac has yet to be reinstated and has not proven that he is clean on a new team. The circumstances are differnt, Koren has had a drinking problem. Pac has had a problem with strip clubs and acting like a thug making it rain and being questioned about shootings. Im sure I will get called a Cowboy hater because I said bad stuff about Pacman. I dont care if you want to call Koren a headache still fine by me, makes no difference.

From Rotoworld

ESPN's John Clayton suggests that free agent Koren Robinson could land with the Raiders.

Clayton says Robinson, who was released Friday, hasn't heard much yet. But Oakland could use him on returns after losing Chris Carr and owner Al Davis loves him some former first-round picks. Robinson is reportedly also "monitoring what's going on in Kansas City," where he'd be a fantastic fit.

I would like him to go to Kansas City the most.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Okay, well if you don't care if i consider him a headache, then why argue? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information