• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    yea cuz he has been slaughtering your qb for the past couple of years. :D
    last years sack totals for joey porter against the ravens: 0
    steelers wins last year against the ravens: 0

:D:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Good, now there's competition against Thomas so he won't break the bank as much and maybe the Packers can get Thomas:)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

PLEASE GOD! send him to Belichick

i think he has 4 years left at least

that would be amazing

Colvin/prospect and Porter...OH MY!!!
        Ricky Santos-UNH PRIDE! GO WILDCATS!

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          last years sack totals for joey porter against the ravens: 0
          steelers wins last year against the ravens: 0

:D:
          a down year....:(.....come on now, you can not deny he has been a beast.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by eliteeagle View Post
            as far away from cleveland as possible please.....i think dallas sounds good lol

Nooo...Dallas has enough overrated players!!!!

Comment

a down year....:(.....come on now, you can not deny he has been a beast.
              no i agree he was a damn good LB for a while. i like the steelers as my 3rd team.

i have to rub it in your face though as a ravens fan :D

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                Yeah all of my posts go to bashing Porter... MMMHMMM

I just don't like the guy, I see a thread about him, expect me to comment.
                The best part was Pittsburghs redemption. The fact that 2 plays after Winslow threw Porter.. Little FS Anthony Smith knocked Winslow into next season, making him drop the pass and forget his name. Ahh isn't Karma grand.

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean you have to put in a worthless input. How is "Aww How is Winslow going to get lucky and make 1 good play against a good player now... He did it once, maybe he could make a good play again" everytime someone brings up Joey Porter.

Brownsfans.. haha.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

^agreed. Brownsfans

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                    no i agree he was a damn good LB for a while. i like the steelers as my 3rd team.

i have to rub it in your face though as a ravens fan :D
                    Although, couldn't a Steelers fan rub it in a Ravens fans face that they are losing a possible better talent?

If so, I guess neither of us have much to laugh about.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

i do. i fully expect you to put your 2 cents in. but next time come up with another play, like the one where we beat yall 41-0 or the one where your quaterback fumbles the ball 4-5 times a game b/c of porter. pick one of those plays. not the same one, it is getting old.
                      The Browns suck, thats obvious, it's just fun to post Porter getting slammed into the ground because he runs his mouth so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                        The best part was Pittsburghs redemption. The fact that 2 plays after Winslow threw Porter.. Little FS Anthony Smith knocked Winslow into next season, making him drop the pass and forget his name. Ahh isn't Karma grand.

Just because you don't like a player doesn't mean you have to put in a worthless input. How is "Aww How is Winslow going to get lucky and make 1 good play against a good player now... He did it once, maybe he could make a good play again" everytime someone brings up Joey Porter.

Brownsfans.. haha.
                        One good play? More like 89 receptions 875 yards, thats one good play of many, he was our only bright spot on offense all year.

Comment

I hated the signing of our new idiot head coach and I hate it even more now. This is gonna come back and bite us big time. How I can't stand Tomlin and he hasn't even coached a game yet. It's gonna be a long season with this moron as a coach.

Comment

Wow. That was real impressive. Guess I don't see what was so great about that play. Of course when your a clowns fan, I guess you have to get excited about something.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBOY View Post
                              I hated the signing of our new idiot head coach and I hate it even more now. This is gonna come back and bite us big time. How I can't stand Tomlin and he hasn't even coached a game yet. It's gonna be a long season with this moron as a coach.
                              I bet you would have said the same about Cowher when he was hired.

Give him a chance. He has made 2 big moves as the coach and I've like both of them. (signing Aaron Smith to a 4 year deal and cutting Porter)

Lets give him some time before deciding we hate him just cause he's not Whis.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

One good play? More like 89 receptions 875 yards, thats one good play of many, he was our only bright spot on offense all year.
                                My bright spot was when 190lb Anthony Smith made 7 of your recievers drop passes. 2 by Winslow.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information