Joey Porter Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
    ... I told you I'm sour, when? I said Annoyed, mainly because you're telling me how my team is run, with absolutely no clue. And My defense is pure detailed logic. Sorry that I poke holes through all your excuses with factual information.
    Its a shame out team is run bad. You'd think getting more wins in each of the last 15 years than the Browns had this year would be enough to let them know that the organization is doing something right.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Steelers fans are going crazy and i love it. Hold yourselves together.

Look at the bright side, you great Qb was only a product of the system and without Jerome leading a huddle he proved hes nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
        "You said I have a history of changing things I say on here. That would mean that the time you have been here is relevant yes."

Ive been on this message board for over 2 years now. And I could almost gaurantee that im not the only poster on this board who has had a name change before?
        You've been here so long that you don't even know how to use the quote button.

Comment

"Point is he is still young and has had back to back 1000+ seasons. Thats not a bad outlook for the future.
          "

No point is youve been wrong twice now.
          The fact your more worried about a mishap on 2 years than his back-to-back 1000+ yard seasons (Which includes a franchise record.. Let me get the exact numbers here, i don't want to be off a decimal...ahh yes a 223 yard performance, with a 7.0 yard per carry average, a long of 29 and a TD as well against... Oh well smite my soul, the Brownies..) proves the fact you have nothing worthwhile to argue about.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Steelers cant keep there own players

Cant keep there own coaches

and last year should be a clue on how your season will end this year. because your team obviously wont be as good on paper and in all likely hood that transfers to the field.

poor poor squeeler fans.

Comment

Steelers fans are going crazy and i love it. Hold yourselves together.

Look at the bright side, you great Qb was only a product of the system and without Jerome leading a huddle he proved hes nothing.
              You're right, Because Jerome Bettis made sure Ben was top 5 in efficiency 2 seasons in a row, with a ROTY honor and I'm fairly certain he won something else. Smooth, can you help a brother out? Didn't he win something in his second season.. like he was the youngest player to win?

Comment

Steelers fans are going crazy and i love it. Hold yourselves together.

If Ben is such a product of the system, why did so many other QBs fail in the system? Its not like every QB that plays in Pittsburgh has top 5 passer ratings 2 years in a row and wins ROTY and the youngest superbowl QB ever.

Thats right, the answer is that he is actually a good player. No matter how much eveyrone wants to deny it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                  You're right, Because Jerome Bettis made sure Ben was top 5 in efficiency 2 seasons in a row, with a ROTY honor and I'm fairly certain he won something else. Smooth, can you help a brother out? Didn't he win something in his second season.. like he was the youngest player to win?

I think that why we had that damn parade and ring ceremony. Something about a superbowl maybe.

News of that still hasn't gotten to Cleveland though. They don't know what superbowls are. Just ask them, they'll tell you NFL Championships are just as big.

Comment

• Dude even Charlie Batch played better than Ben this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      He didn't just tip a pass. Winslow got both hands on it and Smith layed him out the Winslow dropped the ball. Closer to a fumble than a deflection if you get the picture.
                      Bah there you go, now I remember, that was close to a fumble.

EDIT : That was Farrior, my Steelers friend confirmed it for me, I remember Farrior laying him out and I was pissed at Winslow for not holding onto the ball because it was very close to a fumble and it seemed like the whole team was giving up.
                      Last edited by PoopSandwich; 03-01-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Steelers cant keep there own players

and last year should be a clue on how your season will end this year. because your team obviously wont be as good on paper and in all likely hood that transfers to the field.

poor poor squeeler fans.
                        Steelers can't keep their own coaches? Thats why we've had two HCs in 30 some years.

Keep their players? We let go of the players that arn't neccesary. People said letting go of Burress and Bell would kill the team and we won a superbowl without them. Its the teams that hold onto old overpaid players that end up losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                          You would know about history since you've been here for what a month at the most.

Face it you are a newb Browns homer. Just wait till they have another 6-10 season at best and you get to come back claiming they'll be better next year.
                          Or, I havent missed a quarter of Browns football for a few years, and I just decided to register to the site recently, that MAY be it.

Comment

• Edit :deleted confusion
                            Last edited by PoopSandwich; 03-01-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Dude even Charlie Batch played better than Ben this year.
                              Charlie Batch didn't have a Motorcycle accident, emergency appendectomy, than a Illegal helmet-to-helmet contact resulting in a beastly concussion.

I would bet money on Batch not playing so well.

But the funny part is.. Roeth with 8 of his 9 lives used up.. still played as good as Charlie Frye.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                              Steelers cant keep there own players

poor poor squeeler fans.
                              Steelers can't keep their own coaches? Thats why we've had two HCs in 30 some years.

Keep their players? We let go of the players that arn't neccesary. People said letting go of Burress and Bell would kill the team and we won a superbowl without them. Its the teams that hold onto old overpaid players that end up losing.

Ok this is the funniest thing you've stated yet.

How many coaches have you browns gone through? Heck Parcells couldn't win with you guys... then there's Butch Davis and now Crennell... we lost what were those darn #'s again.. 2 coaches in 38 years? yep, can't keep our coaches. You got us there. We can't keep our players either, thats why We kept Gildon till he was worthless, along with Greene, Kirkland. It's very few and far between we let a player go.

So, basically no teams should play this season, we should just look at the depth charts and say... Hey they'll win.

Great Logic.

Comment

• Winslow, lets lay off them, there franchise is hitting some rocks right now, and there clearly hurting because of it. im out....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information