Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential June 1st cuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    you have to remember too that cap space isn't the only reason. if you have a player making a lot of money and not living up to it, even if you have all the cap space in the world, the team might just be sick of putting money into a player not earning it and send him off.

    also, if a teams looking to get younger (and typically cheaper too) they might cut loose a veteran at a position where they have a lot of promising youngsters in order to give them all a chance
    None of those imply to us. We are the youngest team in the NFL and KGB hasn't been lights out but he brings a lot to this team.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      None of those imply to us. We are the youngest team in the NFL and KGB hasn't been lights out but he brings a lot to this team.
      well good for you then, feel special. im not trying to argue with your or anything, i was just pointing out that there are other reasons to cut a guy than cap space

      Comment


      • #18
        For the Lions.. only names I could think of are Shaun Cody, Brian Calhoun, and maybe Kalvin Pearson.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          For the Lions.. only names I could think of are Shaun Cody, Brian Calhoun, and maybe Kalvin Pearson.
          lol brian calhoun....

          he was the beginning and the end of the "let anyone in teh draft room shout out a player to take when we're on the clock" experiment

          Comment


          • #20
            Lamont Jordan


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment


            • #21
              I really can't think of anyone for the Jaguars other than maybe Matt Jones...lol

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                lol brian calhoun....

                he was the beginning and the end of the "let anyone in teh draft room shout out a player to take when we're on the clock" experiment
                I though we picked a guy in the fifth this year whose phone number they didn't even have?

                Sig by Fenikz

                I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  I though we picked a guy in the fifth this year whose phone number they didn't even have?
                  lol, ok, maybe the experiment continues

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I've already predicted Calhoun rushes for 1K this year, lol. Bell will probably fumble the job away, and Smith will probably be injured after last year's workload, but Calhoun is finally healthy and ready to go. Pls blv
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Derrick Frost is just about gone.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        I really can't think of anyone for the Jaguars other than maybe Matt Jones...lol
                        I must be the only person in the world that still likes Matt Jones

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Roy Williams? Unlikely yes, but there's always hope.
                          It's funny how much all my friends who are Cowboys friends hate him. I wonder how much he misses having Darren Woodson there.

                          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Stuart Schweigert might also get the axe.
                          I thought he did well last year?

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                            I thought he did well last year?
                            Considering what they're paying Gibril I doubt he played that well.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              I must be the only person in the world that still likes Matt Jones
                              Trust me your not, if he hit the open marking he would be in high demand, I'm pretty sure of it.


                              Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                              It's funny how much all my friends who are Cowboys friends hate him. I wonder how much he misses having Darren Woodson there.
                              Considering he was really a pro bowler with Woodson at his side, and since he left its like he lost all his skills, so maybe Woodson can mentor him or something, because that was probably the last time we saw him playing at a high level.





                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                It wouldn't surprise me if the Jags cut Jones, they go three strong in starting receiver nows (Porter, Williams, Northcutt) and have young talent guys being developed (Mike Walker especially).

                                Credit where it's due, JDR has given Jones more than enough opportunity. It's on Jones ... maybe he makes good on that this summer and earns a roster spot, we'll see.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information