Face of each franchise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
    Whenever I hear Seahawks I think Holmgren....
    Whenever i hear Holmgren i think

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Whenever i hear Holmgren i think
      More like...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        More like...

and when I think Giant Walrus I think...

Really though I think Reids Holmgrens long lost son...

Comment

Right now it's Braylon. All time it's Jim.

Comment

I don't know about yall but everytime I hear Dallas Cowboys I think of Jerry Jones.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Jets is Kerry Rhodes

Comment

Originally posted by ManOverboard View Post
                Jets is Kerry Rhodes
                Really?

The Face of a Franchise isn't your best player. The Face of a Franchise is who the general public would think of when a team is brought up. How many people know who Kerry Rhodes is? Not to many. The face of the Jets franchise might already be Vernon Gholston.

For example, Brian Westbrook is the Eagles best player but when you think of the Eagles you almost automatically think of Donovan McNabb.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                  AFC
                  Bengals- Chad Johnson (not for long)
                  Yea I am hoping come June 1st he becomes the new Face of the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                    Yea I am hoping come June 1st he becomes the new Face of the Eagles.
                    bite your tounge

Comment

bite your tounge
                      LOL... it could happen and I think it will be the best for both teams. Your team will get Chad Johnson and Andrews. The Bengals get 2 first round draft picks Laws, maybe some other players... ... and the Bengals get rid of Johnson. Everyone is happy. McNabb will play great because he has a Stud Receiver to throw to. Then Chad Johnson becomes the face of the Eagles...well maybe at least the mouth. =)

Comment

LOL... it could happen and I think it will be the best for both teams. Your team will get Chad Johnson and Andrews. The Bengals get 2 first round draft picks Laws, maybe some other players... ... and the Bengals get rid of Johnson. Everyone is happy. McNabb will play great because he has a Stud Receiver to throw to. Then Chad Johnson becomes the face of the Eagles...well maybe at least the mouth. =)
                        la la la la
                        I can't hear you
                        la la la la

Comment

Really?

The Face of a Franchise isn't your best player. The Face of a Franchise is who the general public would think of when a team is brought up. How many people know who Kerry Rhodes is? Not to many. The face of the Jets franchise might already be Vernon Gholston.

For example, Brian Westbrook is the Eagles best player but when you think of the Eagles you almost automatically think of Donovan McNabb.
                          exactly, ive been wanting to point that out for a while now, just couldn't come up with the right way to word it.

like to the people who've been saying boley as the falcons or barnett to the packers.....yeah, those guys are great players, but your average fan probably has no idea who they are.

i mentioned earlier that for a lot of teams, its a guy who they dont even have anymore. like, i would say that the packers is brett favre in a positive way and for the falcons, its mike vick in a negative way sadly.

i like to think of it this way. if you were to pull in 5 average fans from every team but yours, are the majority of them going to recognize the guys face?

i think 99% of average sports fans can recognize an urlacher, or peyton, or tom brady or brett favre or mike vick....not so much for a guy like kerry rhodes or michael boley.

Comment

For the Jets I'd say it would still be Chad Pennington.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              For the Jets I'd say it would still be Chad Pennington.
                              agreed. i still picture him anyway

Comment

The Eagles aren't going to make such a lopsided trade. At best, you could hope for the lower first, and maybe Laws or Jackson. There's no way you're going to get both firsts and players.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information