Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman Jones Reinstated...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Here he is...everybody's favorite video game character...


    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • #17
      I like Goodell's approach for not letting players get away with anything anymore but his punishments are all over the place to me. Thurman's suspension was nuts.

      2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
      2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

      Comment


      • #18
        As long as pacman remembers that now that he has a stripper pole in his house he can have the strippers come to him instead of him going to the strippers. No one cares as long as pacman makes it rain in his domestile.

        Comment


        • #19
          ^ until one of his boys shoots up a hooker's, er, I mean stripper's "security goon."

          Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

          Comment


          • #20
            boooooo hes trying to be the next primetime in dallas lol good luck with that.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
              boooooo hes trying to be the next primetime in dallas lol good luck with that.
              The two are like best friends now...it's kind of weird. They hang out after every practice and workout at Deion's house. Primetime has been waiting for something like this...he would have done the same thing if we drafted his man-crush, DRC, it's like having another secondary coach w/ Deion...except we dont have to pay him. He should keep Pac on the right path.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • #22
                Does anyone else find it odd how Deion is trying so hard to have a protege? He did the same thing with Noel Devine and Devin Hester. I hope it is just a case of a legend wanting to help the young guys out, but with Deion I feel like he has ulterior motives.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  ^ until one of his boys shoots up a hooker's, er, I mean stripper's "security goon."
                  That's when you shoot all witnesses and call the police about a group of thugs trying to break in.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    He should keep Pac on the right path.
                    LMFAO, are you cereal?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                      LMFAO, are you cereal?
                      Pacman has so much to lose...having Deion around, to keep an eye on him, will only help him. Of course nothing is guaranteed w/ Pacman but, I'd actually be rather surprised if he messes up again. Luckily, we are more than prepared for such a fiasco but, I seriously doubt he'll be causing any problems anytime soon. Yes, he's an idiot but, he knows what is on the line and Deion is a good mentor to help straighten him out a bit. All should be fine.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Pacman has so much to lose...having Deion around, to keep an eye on him, will only help him. Of course nothing is guaranteed w/ Pacman but, I'd actually be rather surprised if he messes up again. Luckily, we are more than prepared for such a fiasco but, I seriously doubt he'll be causing any problems anytime soon. Yes, he's an idiot but, he knows what is on the line and Deion is a good mentor to help straighten him out a bit. All should be fine.
                        Oh I think pacman's going to do well and keep himself out of trouble but I don't think Neon Deon is the perfect mentor for an already troubled kid. But I like pacman and think he'll be a great corner.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ward View Post
                          Does anyone else find it odd how Deion is trying so hard to have a protege? He did the same thing with Noel Devine and Devin Hester. I hope it is just a case of a legend wanting to help the young guys out, but with Deion I feel like he has ulterior motives.
                          Motives like what? I don't get what he can really gain from a couple kids...All these players look up to deion, and did growing up playing football, I love the fact that he interacts with alot of different players and works with guys...There is no telling how much he helps those guys you named, and being one of the best DB's of all time how could you as an up and coming athlete not want to take what advice you can from him...Deion helps alot of athletes because I'm sure alot of athletes reach out to him, it's not as if he does it to promote himself because he has a million other ways to do that alot better...And the recognition, I doubt that also, I just know if Deion is willing to give some advice or work out a couple guys more power to him...Thats like Barry Sanders hanging around and mentoring the top RB's, or Reggie White for DT's, he certainly doesn't have to, but I'm glad he does it none the less.


                          If he can just work with Pacman on technique at the corner position, that would be a huge boost...I just don't see what other motives he could have behind the mentoring thing other then helping young guys out on and off the field.





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I don't know anything as a fact, I'm speculating. The Noel Devine situation was very bizarre for those who read about it, and I imagine once Devine is in the pros (or not) a few years from now, we'll know more about that chapter of his life and what Deion's involvement was like.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information