No announcement yet.

McFadden Signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to the Raiders & McFadden for getting this deal done so quickly. I honestly thought it was going to take a lot longer than this.

Comment

thank god........
      Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by 661rep View Post
        Well there wasn't much the Raiders could do when the #3 pick gets 72 million and almost 35mill guaranteed. Well good job by Al, McFadden, & his agent getting signed early.
        Agreed........

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          I feel you Chiefs are in the same boat I think we can get the Albert at 15 deal done but Dorsey at 5 I'm not so sure it gets done before camp.
          Dorsey ain't the type to hold out. He'd probably go into camp without a contract if they let him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
            Dorsey ain't the type to hold out. He'd probably go into camp without a contract if they let him.
            If that is true i would question his intelligence
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

That's Reggie Bush type money. It's a decent contract.
              it's not. It's comparable to another insane contract, which makes it equally insane. I can't believe you can call these kinds of deals 'decent' he never played a single down in the NFL and there's any number of people who doubt he'll ever be as great a pro as he was a college player. Not to mention the fact that guys who have proven themselves and play their hearts out in the NFL year in year out get payed less than some rookie BMOC who hasn't done jacksquat as a pro.

It's a stupid system in which the wrong people get rewarded. This has nothing to do with decency.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                it's not. It's comparable to another insane contract, which makes it equally insane. I can't believe you can call these kinds of deals 'decent' he never played a single down in the NFL and there's any number of people who doubt he'll ever be as great a pro as he was a college player. Not to mention the fact that guys who have proven themselves and play their hearts out in the NFL year in year out get payed less than some rookie BMOC who hasn't done jacksquat as a pro.

It's a stupid system in which the wrong people get rewarded. This has nothing to do with decency.
                Search my posts. I think the deals should be done like the NBA's are done. Just with the salary cap the way is and the contracts are these days it's a decent deal. I'm surprised he didn't get 65-70 mil.

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                If that is true i would question his intelligence
                But wouldn't question his heart and desire to be a great player and teammate. Got it.

Comment

Money aside, good job by both parties getting this squared away early.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

its good for him that he got it done early but my god the rookie contracts are getting unbelieveable. im not a big fan of mcfadden i think he is really overhyped, but no one is worth that much money. like stated before there are so many vets who make a tiny fraction of his money and he hasn't even played a down yet

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                      thank god........
                      Thank Al...

Comment

To bad hes a Bronco fan, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Boss View Post
                          To bad hes a Bronco fan, hahaha.
                          And D.J. Williams was a Raider fan when he got drafted by the Broncos.
                          Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                            And D.J. Williams was a Raider fan when he got drafted by the Broncos.
                            Damnit forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              I feel you Chiefs are in the same boat I think we can get the Albert at 15 deal done but Dorsey at 5 I'm not so sure it gets done before camp.
                              actually it's the opposite for me.I am more worried about Albert not being in on time then Dorsey

Comment

Search my posts.
                                no.

I think the deals should be done like the NBA's are done. Just with the salary cap the way is and the contracts are these days it's a decent deal. I'm surprised he didn't get 65-70 mil.
                                I wasn't mad at you, sorry if it came across that way.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information