X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 players who must produce early in 2008

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rly/index.html

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Does McNabb look obese to anybody else in this picture?

Comment

That is a somewhat dumb article by SI. Let's just name every team with an average QB or teams with controversial players.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post

he looks like paul bunyan

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post

When you want to bulk up really quickly proteins and supplements force you to retain water, it gives you a gut. Other than that he looks like the battle tank he always was.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            That is a somewhat dumb article by SI. Let's just name every team with an average QB or teams with controversial players.
            Basically, although i never really noticed the NFC really doesnt have a great QB
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I saw this a week or so ago... a lot of the names are like, "no sh*t sherlock" worthy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                Basically, although i never really noticed the NFC really doesnt have a great QB
                yea, let's just forget the Super Bowl MVP...

and really? Shockey needs to step up? wouldn't it be Boss if Shockey is traded or holds out? or new OLB Gerris Wilkinson? no,no. Shockey makes more sense :rolls eyes:
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

what they wrote about the bears is so short and pointless.....

why would the Bears prefer Rex? If either one of them looks good and wins the job, they should be ecstatic!

I would say Forte or Chris Williams might have been wiser choices for the Bears in this

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                    Drew Brees. He's a frickin man among boys in the NFC. It's too bad he isn't still in SD.

Comment

Hasselbeck is no pushover and Bulger is damn good when healthy. plus theres Romo and Eli though I'm not sure exactly what to make of them each yet.....

Comment

not a great article....SI has been kinda crap lately I think, anyone else agree?
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          not a great article....SI has been kinda crap lately I think, anyone else agree?
                          I canceled my accidental subscription to SI and will now invest my money in either Newsweek or Entertainment Weekly. Most likely the former.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            I'd agree to this being a not-so-good article....dunno about SI as a whole but this one was lousy to me.

Didn't seem very well thought out.....I could have wrote something a little better than this imo

Comment

I really disagree with the Boller pick for the Ravens, even though the article's writer said it was too obvious. Troy Smith is the frontrunner for the starting job as of now, so there's not much for Kyle to prove.

Terrell Suggs would have to be my choice. He's got to prove that last year's 5 sack season was a fluke and that he can get back to being an elite pass rusher and 3-4 backer. He's also got to prove to the Ravens and possibly other teams out there that he's worthy of the big long term deal he wants.

Other guys that really have something to prove:

LB Bart Scott: Needs to prove that he's worthy of a contract extension, that last year was an off year, and his pro bowl 2006 year wasn't a fluke.

WR Mark Clayton Has to prove that he can get back to his 2006 form and that he can be a starting caliber receiver.

CB Samari Rolle: Needs to prove he can stay healthy and can hold off Fabian Washington.

Boller is a terrible pick for the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information