X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw behind bars

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...6-19-0215.html

probation violation.

not a good start to their attempt at repeating as champs...

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...6-19-0215.html

probation violation.

not a good start to their attempt at repeating as champs...
    A couple things of note:

1. This is stemming from a violation before he was drafted with the Giants, so there isn't any correlation between the Giants and Bradshaw being in jail.

2. We are 3-deep at RB with Ward now replacing Bradshaw. I'm upset, but I can live with it.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

yea we made one of these in the NY Giants forums, i know it says that it has to do with something he did before he was drafted, but wouldnt he be jailed for something that he did recently during his probation, because otherwise it doesnt make sense

Comment

Giants: Bradshaw's incident an old one
        http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...dent_an_o.html

Comment

do you think we'd lose him for a part of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            do you think we'd lose him for a part of the season?
            No, the giants were aware of this before we even drafted him.

Comment

i know its from something earlier, him stealing a PS2 to be exact i believe. thats why I said "probation violation" in the first post which tells that he was on probation for something he already did...

and I know the giants are deep at RB, but Bradshaw was a different kind of back to the rest of that trio. Powerful Jacobs, more intermediate Ward and speedy Bradshaw as the lighting.

It wouldn't surpise me with the NFL's crackdown on players getting in trouble that he could see a slight suspension or something come out of this. He apparently did something wrong to wind up violating his probation....

probably wouldn't be any more than 2 games and as long as the other backs are healthy, the giants should be ok.

just not the type of thing that really....helps.....a team trying to repeat as champions

Comment

This is why he fell to the 7th round, character concerns.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                  This is why he fell to the 7th round, character concerns.
                  Yup, he has a 3rd-4th round grade, but dropped because of that. Also fact in that point in time, Goodell was stricter because of all the other stuff in the past years. So everyone was trying to follow the rules, and so we happened to get a steal. Also, it helped that our owner's daughter was in the movie "We are Marshall". So on set, she had heard of Bradshaw, and her father also got a scouting list with his name. So during the premiere of We are Marshall Chris Mara got to talk to the HC and everyone about Bradshaw.

Comment

I really like Bradshaw, hope he doesn't have to miss any time during the season, he has some big play ability that you want in the game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The Mighty Midget will be back for TC and still be a dominant runningback.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
                        The Mighty Midget will be back for TC and still be a dominant runningback.
                        maybe TC and the preseason but don't anyone be surprised if he misses the first game or two of the season.

Goodell is cracking down and clearly, he did something he wasn't supposed to be doing in order to be jailed for violation of probation

Comment

This is insane! How can "the violation was an old one" hold up as an excuse? Bradshaw wasn't a free man. He was on parole, which basically means that he SHOULD be in jail right now... And now he IS in jail, because he violated his parole. His violation was probably not a very big one, but fact of the matter is, if you don't respect the rules of your parole, then you deserve to be in the big house.

Bradshaw should get suspended by the league under the "We don't want our players to be associated with being ass holes" policy.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            maybe TC and the preseason but don't anyone be surprised if he misses the first game or two of the season.

Goodell is cracking down and clearly, he did something he wasn't supposed to be doing in order to be jailed for violation of probation
                            Until I see something major come out I'm assuming the mighty midget will be toting the rock.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                              This is insane! How can "the violation was an old one" hold up as an excuse? Bradshaw wasn't a free man. He was on parole, which basically means that he SHOULD be in jail right now... And now he IS in jail, because he violated his parole. His violation was probably not a very big one, but fact of the matter is, if you don't respect the rules of your parole, then you deserve to be in the big house.

Bradshaw should get suspended by the league under the "We don't want our players to be associated with being ass holes" policy.
                              Actually the midget's a good guy who f'd up in college, I'm pretty sure all of us have done/will do the same. It really isn't hard to f up your parole if you get a dick on your case.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information