Clear All

Originally posted by Renji View Post
    wow why did i know this would come?
    I always cum when Brian Leonard could possibly be involved
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Man, i still cry a little inside to this day over passing on Steven Jackson. Instead of having Jackson we were stuck with Julius "I'll fall if you touch me" Jones. Plus, all we got of the first was Marcus Spears. Bleh
      It wasn't just that we missed him, we missed out on Kevin Jones too who would of been pretty nice to have also...At the time I would of also loved the hometown pick Tatum Bell over JJ, not going to act like JJ didn't have his days but I was pissed when we took him and I never grew to like him since lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        I always cum when Brian Leonard could possibly be involved
        wow, just wow

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          McGahee for SJack strait up!??
          ERU!!!! You need to come around more often! We've gotta get the band back together!

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
            wow, just wow
            oh like you're surprised? Renji, thank you, you set me up perfectly. That was one of my best ones yet
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Sig Quote! I called it!

Comment

YES!!!!!!! OMG i feel SOOOOO honored. idk if I've been sig quoted before. oh wow. I always knew if I were to get sig quoted, it'd be something sexual involving Rutgers. then again, 99.9% of my posts involved Rutgers...
                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

With the return of Orlando Pace and the addition of Jacob Bell it appears that there should be a dramatic improvement in the offensive line. Plus with the addition of Donnie Avery I expect Linehan to spread it out a little more and get defenses to expand out of the box. Jackson will have a big year, IMO, and this Rams team needs some halfway decent play from their defense to contend for a playoff spot.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Steven Jackson is the man!

Comment

bucs should of grabed him but o well a least we got 1 good year from clayton

Comment

Come to Cleveland baby

Comment

WOW no use to read between lines with that :O

Comment

I was at that Steeler/Ram game, and while it was mostly Steeler fans, I wouldn't take it too hard if I were SJax. In 2005 in Minnesota it was the same way, in Atlanta too. Pretty much any Steeler away game I've been to has been mostly Steeler fans, except for KC, which seems to have pretty devout fan base.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Isn't this his contract year too?

I really think SJax was just letting some frustrations out on such a horrible season. The Rams should do alright this year, if they don't contend for the division title and Jackson should be in far better shape than he was last year. I mean, that's really a freakish thing what happened to St. Louie's o-line last year.

Jackson has already said that he wants to stay with the Rams, but they're gonna have to pay him.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!

Comment

Good 4 SJax, he sounds like me, with just a lot less expletives.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information