No announcement yet.

Chargers resign Dielman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, 6 years $40 million with $17 million guaranteed. Our 3rd year center and 1st year left tackle were pro-bowlers last year and I bet that Deilman is next year. We are gonna have a nasty o-line for the next 10 years with perennial pro bowlers all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
      the chargers certainly got a home-town bargain.
      Agree, only $40mill, he could have pushed for $49

Comment

Then again it's a 6-year deal as opposed to 7.

Suffice to say it's par for the course with respect to recent signings.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          Then again it's a 6-year deal as opposed to 7.

Suffice to say it's par for the course with respect to recent signings.
          Thought it was 7 my bad.

Comment

What's great about this signing is that it pretty much pushes the drafting of an OLineman to the backburner. It allows AJ to focus the draft on Safety, Wideout and depth on the front 7.

Comment

This is the best news I've heard this week

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                How do you know hes a good gaurd????
                Arizona did use him at guard in the beginning and he excelled. However, they didn't draft him #3 overall (iirc) to play guard. He then struggled at tackle, although not as badly as some would have you believe.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOO

First Steinbach then Dielman? We're getting the **** end of the stick. We better resign Hamlin.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Good for the Chargers, good for LT, and good for Dielman. He did a good thing staying with a winning team. After we got Steinbach, I didn't want Dielman anymore, so it's good to see him stay in San Diego. He's in a good situation. Congrats to the Chargers!

Comment

Wow, 40 million for 6 years. That's a little more than I expected, but I'm happy he's staying here, and I know LT is as well. Oh well, as long as we don't pick up any more big FA, which I doubt we were anyways, there should be no concern about cap ramifications in the future.

Off topic, but how do I put a sig picture like everyone else? This site no longer allows AVs, so sigs are the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                        NOOOOOOOOOOO

First Steinbach then Dielman? We're getting the **** end of the stick. We better resign Hamlin.
                        Hamlin is visiting with us. :)
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                          Dang it. Hello G in round 1 for the Cowboys, forget Reggie Nelson.
                          Who at guard is worth a first round pick?

Comment

Justin Blalock and MAYBE Ben Grubbs.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information