Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Truth is

    that I dislike all the 'My Truths about the upcoming season' posts. Call them your thoughts, etc. but please. they aren't truths just your ideas about the coming season and in a lot of cases there is no thruth to it.
    And proud of it!!!

  • #2
    http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25071

    Comment


    • #3
      who's that chick in your avatar, and why is she Canadian?

      Comment


      • #4
        The truth is you're right !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          who's that chick in your avatar, and why is she Canadian?
          She isn't. They had to pay her double to degrade herself. :)
          Last edited by Bruce Banner; 09-05-2008, 11:08 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            People on the internet are presenting opinion as fact!?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
              She isn't. They had to pay her double to degrade herself. :)
              Boo On You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, that girls ass is the truth.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  Yeah, that girls ass is the truth.
                  What up Chauncey?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought Iamcanadian was like 65. Funny avatar if so.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I just did it and got to lazy to write "but not really because my opinions aren't facts." Probably doesn't help much.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                        that I dislike all the 'My Truths about the upcoming season' posts. Call them your thoughts, etc. but please. they aren't truths just your ideas about the coming season and in a lot of cases there is no thruth to it.
                        Couldn't agree more. It was alright when a couple guy's did it last year, but now all the sudden everybody is making one. I can proudly say I haven't read a single one of them. Why call them "Truths"? Just because somebody else did?? Just call it your prediction or forecast, because calling them truths isn't catchy or cool.

                        I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                          I can proudly say I haven't read a single one of them.
                          and you just happened to guess that this also wasn't another thread of truths right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                            Couldn't agree more. It was alright when a couple guy's did it last year, but now all the sudden everybody is making one. I can proudly say I haven't read a single one of them. Why call them "Truths"? Just because somebody else did?? Just call it your prediction or forecast, because calling them truths isn't catchy or cool.
                            agreed. I think i read one, and just basically ignore them. At least they spur debate though i guess, so no harm done. They will stop now that the season has started, and help to kill a dry spell.....looking at it in a positive way.


                            Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                            Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well, this one may actually be true. Brady is indeed gone, San Diego looks shaky and Indy certainly looked weaker. The Giants didn't exactly win me over either. We could be in for a real turnover in elite playoff teams, not the average teams that switch around every year but the elite teams which are there year after year. A real changing of the guard.
                              And proud of it!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information