Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    Gonzalez still wants to be traded

“You never know, and that’s the thing about the NFL right now,” Gonzalez said when it was pointed out to him that defensive end Jason Taylor made the same push last offseason only to see the team he left [Miami] go to the playoffs and the team he joined [Washington] not make it.

“You can go from being really bad one year and all of a sudden be really good the next year. So you have to factor that in. We have a young football team that could be really good out there in Kansas City. Now, the question is, are they going to make it to a Super Bowl? Like with Jason [Taylor], even if he’d have stayed in Miami, yeah, you could be good. But I don’t care about being good. I want to be great. I want to win a Super Bowl.”

“I want to see who they name as head coach,” Gonzalez said. “Yeah, I hear they’re talking to Todd Haley, but then there’s this coach [Ferentz] from Iowa State, some [expletive] like that and I don’t want to deal with that. It seems like we’re rebuilding anyway, and I don’t want to do that. I don’t know that I want to do that any more than I already have been.”

“I love Kansas City. I really do. If I could stay there, I would. That’s why this is going to be a tough decision,” Gonzalez said. “We’ve been rebuilding. It hasn’t really seemed to go well. We won four [in 2007] and two this year. It’s getting tough. … I don’t want to make it seem to the fans in Kansas City and to my teammates that I’m abandoning them. I hope, I think, they’ll understand.”
    Haha, Ferentz from Iowa State eh, some **** like that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Patriots giving up one of our seconds for him. Tight end isn't an implicit need, but Gonzalez would make our offense a lot better.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        I wouldn't mind the Patriots giving up one of our seconds for him. Tight end isn't an implicit need, but Gonzalez would make our offense a lot better.
        I wouldn't like us to give up a 2nd, a 3rd I'd go for, maybe even a 3rd and 7th or something.

I still have some hope for Watson (if he can hang on to the ball). But Gonzalez would add alot to the mix, no doubt.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
          I wouldn't like us to give up a 2nd, a 3rd I'd go for, maybe even a 3rd and 7th or something.

I still have some hope for Watson (if he can hang on to the ball). But Gonzalez would add alot to the mix, no doubt.
          I was so high on Watson it wasn't even funny and I thought he was absolutely going to destroy for us. He's just not smooth or polished as a receiver and he probably never will be. He may run a 4.5, but he doesn't catch the ball with any authority at all. Still a useful player to have around, but a true safety valve at tight end for Brady would be nice to have.

If we could get him for a 3rd I would be all over it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Ravens getting him. If we had the old Todd Heap I wouldn't want him but since Heap has bummed lately I think Gonzalez would make our offense a lot better.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Donald Lee and a 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Donald Lee and a 4th.
                Really? People will argue his age but he hasn't missed significant time and he was tops in almost every major statistical category for a TE and might be the best this game has ever seen. He makes any team he is on better immediately.

Give me a break.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'd give the Falcons 3rd for him...
                  TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                    I'd give the Falcons 3rd for him...
                    ummm not enough

k thanks
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      ummm not enough

k thanks
                      One of our second rounders?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Lito Sheppard, Reggie Brown and a 5th rounder :D

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          Lito Sheppard, Reggie Brown and a 5th rounder :D
                          Throw in Stewart Bradley and we have a deal lol
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Donald Lee and a 4th.
                            Haha.

:) :)

Comment

In other news LJ still wants out as well and I for one hope they trade/cut him ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                                In other news LJ still wants out as well and I for one hope they trade/cut him ASAP.
                                Yeah, I'm so tired of his garbage. Get rid of him.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information