No announcement yet.

Packers moving Kampman to outside linebacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More importantly Justin Harrell will likely move to DE!

( if he ever gets the sand out of his vagina)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Damnit! Another nagging injury!?

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        That's what I believe will happen too. On of Hawk's strengths in college was his ability to blitz, and the Packer's never sent him on blitzs. That will change with Capers. I expect Hawk to thrive in this defense, and Barnett to regress.
        Barnett regressed last year.. so..I don't know. Perhaps he will regress further and lose his starting job. Hard to say!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
          Barnett regressed last year.. so..I don't know. Perhaps he will regress further and lose his starting job. Hard to say!
          He was hurt most of the year, he won't lose his starting job.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            That's what I believe will happen too. On of Hawk's strengths in college was his ability to blitz, and the Packer's never sent him on blitzs. That will change with Capers. I expect Hawk to thrive in this defense, and Barnett to regress.
            You never know. If they can get a dominating presence to fill the NT spot, I could see both thriving. Donnie Edwards had a couple of really great years when the Chargers first switched to the 3-4, and those two are very similar.

Comment

Someone project me the starting lineup for a 3-4 alignment in GB if it happened today.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                Someone project me the starting lineup for a 3-4 alignment in GB if it happened today.
                Jolly-Pickett-Jenkins
                Kampman-Barnett-Hawk-Poppinga

Just my opinion

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Jolly-Pickett-Jenkins

Just my opinion
                  Watch out, it's Poppinga off the edge! Everette Brown, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Jolly-Pickett-Jenkins

Just my opinion
                    I don't think anyone can argue that's how'd it'd be using just the players currently on the team.

If Justin Harrell can stay healthy I think he'll get a good shot to win the other DE spot, but that's too much of a question mark so it goes to Jolly for now.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

... vagina? Oh right, I get it: he has nagging injuries, nagging like a woman. Women have vaginas.

I guess they should try not to leave him HIGH AND DRY (get it, because... women do chrystal meth and also laundry).

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I don't know why so many people are down on Kampman.

Granted I've never seen him in coverage, but I looked it up... and compared to some guys that have been playing 3-4 OLB In the league successfully his agility and speed #'s are better than theirs..

When he came out at 6'4 289lbs.

Clark Haggans comes to mind.

Kampmans, 10, 20, 40 yard.. 3-cone, and shuttle are way superior and he was holding an extra 34lbs.

Now he's 255-260 going into next season I'm thinking those #'s improve even more.

Not saying it's a guarantee, but I want to see him do it before I say it's impossible.

It's not even impossible for Peppers to do it either.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

This is sweet. A two page thread in the NFL about the Packers without the mentioning of a certain player. We need to draft atleast another piece to the 3-4 front that can start right away, and going with it the first two rounds wouldnt be the worst thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                            I don't know why so many people are down on Kampman.

Granted I've never seen him in coverage, but I looked it up... and compared to some guys that have been playing 3-4 OLB In the league successfully his agility and speed #'s are better than theirs..

When he came out at 6'4 289lbs.

Clark Haggans comes to mind.

Kampmans, 10, 20, 40 yard.. 3-cone, and shuttle are way superior and he was holding an extra 34lbs.

Now he's 255-260 going into next season I'm thinking those #'s improve even more.

Not saying it's a guarantee, but I want to see him do it before I say it's impossible.

It's not even impossible for Peppers to do it either.
                            I think Kampman will transition better than Peppers would if he ends up in a 3-4.

Comment

he did play lb his first two years at iowa so it's not foreign to him
                              btw, heard on espn that ray ray most likely won't resign with the ravens.. anybody think he's a good fit especially if the packers decide to go with bj raji instead of one of the olb/de's?
                              He'd bring experience, leadership and fire to the defense

Comment

Originally posted by dc22 View Post
                                he did play lb his first two years at iowa so it's not foreign to him
                                btw, heard on espn that ray ray most likely won't resign with the ravens.. anybody think he's a good fit especially if the packers decide to go with bj raji instead of one of the olb/de's?
                                He'd bring experience, leadership and fire to the defense
                                I think the Jets are the most likely team to sign Ray, then the Cowboys, then the Ravens.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information