Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houshmanzadeh- If the Eagles are interested in me, then I'll be interested in them"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
    They also tried to get Fitzgerald in the pre-season oh man just imagine.....Somebody grab some tissues for Sniper.
    Going to kill myself, bbl.

Comment

wow the eagles have the potential to really be scary next year if this off season goes well for them.
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        PUT IT DOWN! DON'T DO IT!
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Trade one of their firsts + whatever else for Boldin.

Sign Housh.

Release Brown.

Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Trade one of their firsts + whatever else for Boldin.

Sign Housh.

Release Brown.

Profit.
            That would be amazing. It'll never happen in a million years but it would be amazing.

Comment

What is it about Hoshmazode that make him a "#1 WR" exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
                One of the best possession receivers in the league. He's usually good for 90+ catches as well..

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
                  I would feel confident that on a 3rd-and-9, T.J. would run 11 yards and catch the ball, as opposed to the other stiffs who catch it two yards short or drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    you do realise that you're setting yourself up for faillure here don't you?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Someone has to explain to me why they would not just franchise tag him?

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        Someone has to explain to me why they would not just franchise tag him?
                        Money I think. We have cap space but we are a fairly small market and Mike Brown is notorious for being greedy and cheap. If we try to be aggressive in free agency again then Mike Brown might not want to spend all that much for Housh (I don't know the average of the top 5 highest paid receivers, but I bet it isn't cheap).

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                          Money I think. We have cap space but we are a fairly small market and Mike Brown is notorious for being greedy and cheap. If we try to be aggressive in free agency again then Mike Brown might not want to spend all that much for Housh (I don't know the average of the top 5 highest paid receivers, but I bet it isn't cheap).
                          The average would be around a whole lot of ****** money. Lol Housh is a great WR not sure where he ends up when its all said and done.

Comment

As an Eagles fan, it is obvious to say I am in favor of this. I am also a fan of a Boldin Trade, moreso than signing Housh, but if we can't get him than Housh is a fine consolation prize;). I am fine with either of these possibilities, it would drastically improve our offense and could propel us into the the Superbowl mix next year. I just hope one of these situations actually happens, haha.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Yeah supposedly Boldin isn't high on re-signing with the Cardinals.

He should probably be targeted even more than TJ. Boldin is 3 years younger than TJ and has proven he can get it done without a stud WR across from here, just look at Boldin's first year in the league. (Although I don't think that will be an issue because TJ seems legit. )

How much would Eagle fans be willing to give up for Boldin?

Comment

Originally posted by BBIB View Post
                                Yeah supposedly Boldin isn't high on re-signing with the Cardinals.

He should probably be targeted even more than TJ. Boldin is 3 years younger than TJ and has proven he can get it done without a stud WR across from here, just look at Boldin's first year in the league. (Although I don't think that will be an issue because TJ seems legit. )

How much would Eagle fans be willing to give up for Boldin?
                                Agreed, I've been saying trading for Boldin should be a higher priority than signing Housh, but if it doesn't work, we should do what we can to get him.

I think the Eagles could give up a first and third (maybe a fifth or something as well), or they could give up a first and Lito Sheppard, though Rodrick Hood has done well and DRC looks like he could be a potential great CB in the NFL IMO. Though honestly, it isn't my team (posession-wise, I'm not Jeffrey Jaurie;)) I really wouldn't be upset unless we give up two frist rounders or more, and even then, I would get over it instantaneously.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information