***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
    Bernard Pollard is still unsigned correct? That seems strange is there something wrong with him? He'd be an upgrade over most of Detroit's safety's.
    Seriously, the giants' third safety is freakin CC Brown, no way Pollard can't do a better job.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Pollard is pretty much a Roy Williams clone with out the fan fair he is a liabity vs the pass and while he can lay the wood he goes for the big hit to much and ends up giving up a big play.

He does have talent and I would not be shocked to see him turn in to a solid starter but I could just as easy see him just being a SP teamer which he is good at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Pollard is pretty much a Roy Williams clone with out the fan fair he is a liabity vs the pass and while he can lay the wood he goes for the big hit to much and ends up giving up a big play.

He does have talent and I would not be shocked to see him turn in to a solid starter but I could just as easy see him just being a SP teamer which he is good at.
        Just when Pollard was getting that assassin reputation (for taking out Brady in Wk. 1). Oh yeah he does have talent -- when the Raiders came to KC last yr. McFadden broke a long run late in the game & was all alone going for the go-ahead TD when Pollard chased him down from behind 65 yds later & punched the ball out of his arm, KC recovered to win the game. That was the beginning of McFadden's many ball control issues, but he was supposed to be a 4.4 40 RB & got caught from behind by a slower DB, a real Raider LOL moment from 08. Pollard is a gamer.

Comment

• I have watched every game Pollard has played and I would not call him a gamer he is very inconsistent.

Comment

• The problem with Pollard is that he ALWAYS goes for the big hit rather than the easy tackle.. it was the biggest frustration when watching him play. He can be taught to tackle correctly and he could be solid and would be an upgrade for a lot of teams I think.

And as for Jon Runyan, I don't care if the dude is 50, he is an immediate upgrade at RT and Pioli needs to get that done!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              I don't even know what's going on anymore. We've lost our left, right, and swing tackles from last season (and the year before that, when they were good).
              This really blows. Move Walker from his correct position to one where he's going to fail and all it accomplishes is making our team worse at both. Butler can be a fine RT, but seriously, what the hell is going on? Demetrius Bell hasn't even been practicing.

edit - I guess we did bring Chambers back, which would've been the right thing to do when he was our depth tackle. It just confounds me even more.

Dropping your OC and LT a week before the season. Match that!

I really don't understand.
              They had all offseason (OTAs, training camp, and preseason) and decide to cut our starting LT and OC a week before playing the first game. It's complete stupidity. I honestly have no idea what is going on with this team. I really hope Ralph sells it to someone who keep them in Buffalo (and soon)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                BOOOOO Jets FAIL!!!!!

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  I really don't understand.
                  They had all offseason (OTAs, training camp, and preseason) and decide to cut our starting LT and OC a week before playing the first game. It's complete stupidity. I honestly have no idea what is going on with this team. I really hope Ralph sells it to someone who keep them in Buffalo (and soon)
                  My guess is it's all a clever ruse to confuse their opponents. Who's calling the plays? Who's plays are being called? The bills are really getting serious about hiding from the patriots spy-gear.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Why don't the Chiefs go after Langston Walker?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Why don't the Chiefs go after Langston Walker?
                      I would not be shocked if they did any thing is an upgrade at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        Why don't the Chiefs go after Langston Walker?
                        Wouldn't be a bad move. We need a RT. Jon Runyan was working out at Arrowhead iirc, so he might be signed, I don't know. Walker, imo, would be a bigger upgrade than Runyan, especially age wise. We'd have Walker for at least 3-4 years whereas Runyan might retire sooner.

I'd love the signing. Might sort of solidify that right side, especially that RT spot.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Buh-bye, Bobby Wade

Comment

• Screwing over a veteran and replacing him with an inferior receiver who played for him in Philly (Greg Lewis): That's Chilly!

Now go pick-up Brett Favre's dry cleaning, *****. Chop chop.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Childress, Wade's agent comment on abrupt release

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                                Bobby Wade>Greg Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information