No announcement yet.

Brett Favre to retire...Again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secretly A-roid paid Favre 5 million dollars to take the spotlight off him.
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Favre has become one of the biggest drama queens in recent NFL history. Hopefully in ten years people will remember his gun slinging QB play rather than the drama he created the last few years of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        This Brett Farve thing does seem kind of funny, this must be a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          Hell, i would have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Hell, i would have done it.
            What's $5 million to A-Rod anyway?

Comment

Glad he decided not to make a big deal out of it. A year late, but better late than never, eh?

Comment

There's going to be a lot of "finallys" and jokes about how he was a year late and what not but fact remains he's one of the greatest QBs of all time. He left so much on the field, even though the last fews years he has been a media whor, he hasn't been able to walk away because of how much he loved the game. Truly a phenomenal quarterback leaving on such a sour note.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  There's going to be a lot of "finallys" and jokes about how he was a year late and what not but fact remains he's one of the greatest QBs of all time. He left so much on the field, even though the last fews years he has been a media whor, he hasn't been able to walk away because of how much he loved the game. Truly a phenomenal quarterback leaving on such a sour note.
                  Eh I don't think he was a media *****. The media was just all over his nuts. You can't blame Favre for all the attention the media gives. Blame ESPN.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Not anything unexpected...great career, but it was starting to get tiresome with this being a years event. Pretty sure it's for good this time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by MS17
                      Oh great, here comes another week of ESPN garbage.
                      A-Rod on steroids and Brett Favre "retiring"...

I do believe ESPN just came.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

He's gone for good. If he tries to come back no one will want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                          He's gone for good. If he tries to come back no one will want him.
                          haha, the speaker of all GMs in the NFL. He knows for sure!

Comment

So long young Favre. Can't say I'll miss you too much.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Prediction-Farve becomes the only player to grace the Madden Cover twice and in two different uniforms. The only person who is really truly upset by this second retirement is John Madden, who has the worlds largest man crush on Brett
                              “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information