• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Favre4 View Post
    strangely similar to doug flutie....
    Flutie was the man

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Obviously, he needs a better real estate agent.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        Too bad he is worthless in the 4th quarter and the red zone, never throws the ball downfield even when AB and Clayton are wide open (due to both bad judgment and lack of arm strength), scrambles into sacks, abandons the pocket for no reason too early, and has a horrible ego
        There is one clear falsehood in this statement....

Michael Clayton is never wide open.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
          He succeeds everywhere he goes, but he's too old now. In order to start he'll have to find a good team looking for a short term stop-gap at QB (good luck, good teams usually aren't looking for QBs).
          Garcia sucked in CLE and DET. He succeeds on teams that run the WCO, he's a system QB. The Niners made a mistake by getting rid of him and keeping TO. I think the reason he can't stick anywhere now is because of his age. Nobody wants to build a team around a 38 yr old QB.

Comment

Does he not seem perfect for Minnesota? They desperately need a game management QB and while I don't know what offense they run he did work with Childress in Philly with some success. It just seems like too perfect a fit.

Comment

He's small, injury prone, steaky, old, only works in one system, his arm isn't that good and his teams have missed the playoffs as/more often then they've made it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
                Does he not seem perfect for Minnesota? They desperately need a game management QB and while I don't know what offense they run he did work with Childress in Philly with some success. It just seems like too perfect a fit.
                Garcia/Childress weren't on the eagles at the same time.

Comment

Non-Heterosexual Zorro is still a better QB than Brian Griese.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Unless they get Matt Cassel, the Vikings have to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Unless they get Matt Cassel, the Vikings have to sign him.
                      I totally agree 100%
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                        I totally agree 100%
                        so do i. garcia would actually be an addition to a potent offense, and might be good enough to tip the scales in the vikes favor. it would be a good situation for tarvaris also, because even though he has all the tools, he still needs time to put it all together
                        oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Vikings make the most sense, but don't a huge improvement. He's better then what they have but he's still only average at this point in his career.

Comment

Garcia probably will end up with the Vikings, they just need someone to manage the game and convert on 3rd downs.

Then again the Jets could take interest in him, they have 3 young qbs and maybe be looking to win now.

Comment

Originally posted by gramage View Post
                              Vikings make the most sense, but don't a huge improvement. He's better then what they have but he's still only average at this point in his career.
                              an average qb playing with the best running back in the nfl should be able to do enough to bring them to the next level. if peterson can win games with the crap we have called quarterbacks the past few years, then a competent qb should do wonders
                              oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

If the Vikings run a WCO offense or anything similar then I think Garcia would be a good fit for them. Add a good defense and good running game, and I think it's an interesting situation to bring him in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information