Winslow traded to the Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamnit!!!

Worst news of the day for NFC south teams.

Why must Cleveland be so completely incompetent? This had better be for a 1st round pick! (and it won't...)
    TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
      He may have said that, but I seriously doubt that.

After all those reports about his injury last year he felt wronged by the front office and didn't want to be there.
      That front office is gone

Comment

Is the Braylon Edwards talks over? Given that they just traded a guy who would help open the field for Edwards, he must not be happy.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

A little questionable to me because if your going with a young quarterback I think you need as much talent for him to throw to as possible, but they certainly could come out of this better overall.

This makes Crabtree a serious option at 5 now.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

**** YOU MANGINI

**** YOU KOLKINIS!!!

go bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post

**** YOU MANGINI

**** YOU KOLKINIS!!!

go bucs.
              LOL at your username.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

An interesting side note, the trade was made by two rookie GM's

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

If the Browns received a 2nd and another pick, assuming they make even a decent pick, this trade was an absolute steal.

Tampa fans will soon find out how broken down Winslow is. The guy will play through anything, but it won't take long for Tampa fans to realize how much Winslow is a shadow of what he could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Unless it's for a 1st round pick, the Browns are stupid.

I feel so bad for Browns fans. Just terrible management.
                    fiaosfkopsaifkopsafksaopfksapf

Wearing the Winslow jersey today in support of the legend himself.

Winslow is gonna get over 9,000 tds next year along with the 394034920230230 times he runs over defending players.

I hope he plays the Browns and breaks mangini's neck and then throws a spear at kolkinis and screams that hes a solider then rides off to the sunset in a motorcycle.

Comment

**** YOU MANGINI

**** YOU KOLKINIS!!!

go bucs.
                      You front runner WinslowBodden, you probably have never liked the browns til the 10-6 season, same with the Indians you probably didnt like them til 2 years ago, and now you're a cavs fan.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        If the Browns received a 2nd and another pick, assuming they make even a decent pick, this trade was an absolute steal.

Tampa fans will soon find out how broken down Winslow is. The guy will play through anything, but it won't take long for Tampa fans to realize how much Winslow is a shadow of what he could have been.
                        Does that matter when you put up about 1,200 yards as a tight end and get 89 then 83 receptions.

If he can play through the pain the Bucs are getting a great receiving tight end.

Comment

Originally posted by cunit2k9 View Post
                          You front runner WinslowBodden, you probably have never liked the browns til the 10-6 season, same with the Indians you probably didnt like them til 2 years ago, and now you're a cavs fan.
                          Chris im gonna tea bag you in your sleep.

Comment

Does that matter when you put up about 1,200 yards as a tight end and get 89 then 83 receptions.

If he can play through the pain the Bucs are getting a great receiving tight end.
                            Winslow missed countless blocks and was a liability in the run offense. He also had about 40 offensive pass interferences.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

Well I wouldn't go that far, I think Winslow will be big for Tampa b/c they dont have much outside Bryant to throw to and he is just a glorified big slot receiver as it is. I don't think our offense will be hurt though with Heiden and Rucker. This is a win-win trade for both sides, they get a good receiving tight end, we get a 2nd round pick and some change to upgrade elsewhere and our offense probably wont change much at all (remember last year when K2 was hurt how our offense played great against Jax and NY?)

Comment

Winslow sucks. He's TO without the production. I'm tired of hearing about upside with him.... he's as soft as Charmin.

Good move by the Browns.

For Tampa, it's worth the risk. But between Winslow and Antonio Bryant... attitudes are starting to pile up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information