No announcement yet.

T.J. Houshmanzadeh Signs With Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love T.J.'s arrogance and attitude. As a Browns fan and naturally hater of Pittsburgh-TJ's towel thing was a classic moment to cherish. For that moment alone Housh will always be the man.
    My money is on him heading back to Cincinnati.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
      You thinking that Philly is nicer than Seattle leads me to believe that you've never left the Deleware/S Jersey/Philly area in your life. People that live there actually think its nice, and those of us that have had to work there for several months make fun of you for it.
      Never said Philly was nicer than Seattle, just saying Seattle isn't exactly Miami or San Diego in terms of a city that attracts players, so you can't really use that argument in discussing why someone would pick Seattle over Philly. This all doesn't matter because it turns out the eagles don't want him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        He will land in Minnesota.
        you spelled tampa wrong

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
          you spelled tampa wrong
          HA. Nope. Housh even told his agent to start looking into Minnesota.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

shut up i wont believe you

its all a liiiiie

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

or your just jealous that Minnesota is >>>>>> Tampa.

jk.

DON'T DENY THE TRUTH!!!

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

According to this:
                http://blogs.twincities.com/Vikings/...minnesota.html

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2545

He will be making a visit to Minnesota today and Hopefully he doesn't leave.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I don't for the life of me understand why Vikings' fans want this so bad.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    I don't for the life of me understand why Vikings' fans want this so bad.
                    Why not? We clearly have a void at WR alongside Berrian and Housh is a great candidate to fill that. Its quite simple really.
                    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                      Why not? We clearly have a void at WR alongside Berrian and Housh is a great candidate to fill that. Its quite simple really.
                      Minnesota should be trying just as hard to find a competent enough quarterback to win games, instead of trading for career backups.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Minnesota should be trying just as hard to find a competent enough quarterback to win games, instead of trading for career backups.
                        Well I'm pretty sure our front office believes that by trading for Sage they did just that. Many may not agree with their logic that Sage is that guy, but that honestly doesn't matter.
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure our front office believes that by trading for Sage they did just that.
                          Did what, trade for a backup? Yeah, they did do that.
                          Many may not agree with their logic that Sage is that guy, but that honestly doesn't matter.
                          Then why are we here giving our thoughts and opinions on anything NFL related?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
                            LOL what WR in the league doesn't have an ego-in fact what star pro athlete doesn't have an ego-some just don't show it in public. Crabtree "I'm just a great person" is no different. I think Carson's feeling more sorry about his team's #1 guy and the team's leader possibly leaving.
                            In absolutely no way is TJ a team leader. He's good for a lot of things, I want him back but he is not a leader.

Comment

As a Seahawks fan I hope he signs with anyone except Seattle. That would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Did what, trade for a backup? Yeah, they did do that.

Then why are we here giving our thoughts and opinions on anything NFL related?
                                Quit being naive. I was talking in context to the organization not the general discussion going on here.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information