• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This whole things makes no sense

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      That pretty much sums it up.
      FWIW, Clayton also reported it on ESPNews.

Still, this is probably much ado about nothing. There's no point to trade Cutler now that the QB they really wanted is gone.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post

Still, this is probably much ado about nothing. There's no point to trade Cutler now that the QB they really wanted is gone.

Clayton would be the one guy i would respect there. This is probably going to die a quick death but Jay Cutler doesnt sound happy.

Things like this make guys think about leaving when they become FAs. It's one thing for someone to say i'd trade anyone if they offered Peyton Manning or Larry Fitzgerald, those things are almost a compliment but not Matt Cassel.

Comment

Do it Denver. Send him off to Tampa or Detroit. It will help your team out ALOT :D

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post

That won't stop the QB they apparently wanted to replace expressing a desire to be moved though I guess.

Comment

I doubt this is right, Cutler would not want out IMO because the season he just had with Brandon Marshal was absolute magic, Tampa doesnt have a reciever like BM, and when you factor in Eddie Royal's emergence along with the signing of Jabar Gaffney i dont think he'd take 0-16 Detroit even with Calvin there.

They're trying to get a run game going, JJ Arrington, Buckhalter, both decent players.

Comment

If this whole rumor is true then that's a really dumb move by McDaniels. That essencially shows that he has no confidence in a pro bowl QB.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Stafford and Cutler are exactly 100% the same, am I right??
                  Think about Stafford's potential contract, maybe detroit dosent want to spend that much on a rookie QB.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0...be-traded.html
                    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Trade him to Carolina for Peppers!!!!!!!!

Interesting stuff, I wonder how serious it is, I mean hell this "source" could be a gardener who once mowed his lawn.

Comment

Honestly, the chances of him getting traded now are minute. They're stuck with eachother. It's not like they're looking to fill his position with a rookie Qb and they wont find better on the open market.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Even if Jay wants out he is not going any where no way what so ever long time before the season he will calm down.

Comment

Stafford and Cutler are very similar, except I've never seen Stafford show any of the diva behavior Cutler sometimes shows. You could make an argument both for and against the Lions trading the #1 pick for Cutler. Any other team who needs a QB should just straight up offer Denver their first, no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              How would it be tampering? They were trying to work a 3 Team trade just like Tampa Bay was.

I wonder what the deal would have been..
                              My guess would be:

-Pats get pick no. 33 from Lions OR a 2009 AND 2010 2nd rounder from Tampa

-Denver gets Cassel and either the bucs or lions (#20) 1st rounder and maybe another mid round pick

-Tampa or Detroit gets Cutler

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I don't think Detroit would be dealing #1 for Cutler.

It'd be #20 and something . . .

I am just beside myself trying to make some sense of this.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information