No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler traded to the Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This won't happen...I would have to take a time out from my bronco fandom.

I'm with njx, this is pretty much a BS report. Denver was offered a trade for Jay, and they declined. I really can't see them actively shopping a pro bowl, stud, quarterback with limitless potential. It would have to be a herschal walker like trade for bronco nation to be super pissed.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I hope he refuses to play and they trade him lol. It would Spice up the offseason a little and make njx angry.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
        I doubt this is right, Cutler would not want out IMO because the season he just had with Brandon Marshal was absolute magic, Tampa doesnt have a reciever like BM, and when you factor in Eddie Royal's emergence along with the signing of Jabar Gaffney i dont think he'd take 0-16 Detroit even with Calvin there.

They're trying to get a run game going, JJ Arrington, Buckhalter, both decent players.
        If he did that well with Brandon Marshal imagine how well he'd do with Calvin Johnson. if it was for the #20 there would be a franchise LT there at the top of the draft probobly Eugene Monroe or someone. Cutler's ego would let him think I could be seen as the savior of the Lions.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Just the possibility that this ever could have happened has officially made me consider this offseason a colossal failure for the Lions.

I love Stafford, but for the price of either 20 or 33 to have gotten Cutler or Cassel just infuriates me.

**** you Martin Mayhew.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Just the possibility that this ever could have happened has officially made me consider this offseason a colossal failure for the Lions.

I love Stafford, but for the price of either 20 or 33 to have gotten Cutler or Cassel just infuriates me.

**** you Martin Mayhew.
            What would Matt Millen do?

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              What would Matt Millen do?
              Trade for Cutler and draft Crabtree.... Crabtree/ Calvin Johnson= CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                Stafford and Cutler are very similar, except I've never seen Stafford show any of the diva behavior Cutler sometimes shows. You could make an argument both for and against the Lions trading the #1 pick for Cutler. Any other team who needs a QB should just straight up offer Denver their first, no questions asked.

There isnt any scenario where Denver would move Cutler without getting a top tier QB in return (apparently they thought Cassel was that). I dont see them just trading him for a non QB no matter how good the guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

**** you Martin Mayhew.
                  Dont forget you would have got Vrabel too:)

Comment

Schefter already confirmed hours ago that McDaniels never tried to shop Cutler. Tampa and Detroit offered trades for Cutler, and Denver denied them.

McDaniels also said the same thing.

Comment

If Cutler leaves because of McDaniels then he should be fired right away. Really poor move by McDaniels.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        This won't happen...I would have to take a time out from my bronco fandom.
                        I have already reserved the new moniker slightlyabroncosfan

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by phenomenal_waffles View Post
                          Schefter already confirmed hours ago that McDaniels never tried to shop Cutler. Tampa and Detroit offered trades for Cutler, and Denver denied them.

McDaniels also said the same thing.
                          Wasnt Schefter the one that started the whole thing in the first place?. At least nobody in here overreacted to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                            If Cutler leaves because of McDaniels then he should be fired right away. Really poor move by McDaniels.
                            McDaniels didn't do anything. He was offered a trade for Cutler, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              There isnt any scenario where Denver would move Cutler without getting a top tier QB in return (apparently they thought Cassel was that). I dont see them just trading him for a non QB no matter how good the guy is.
                              I didn't think they would try to trade him for Cassel, so if that report were to be true, maybe they don't think as highly of him as others. If he doesn't want to be there, and they don;t think that highly of him, maybe they would take a 1st rounder for him. The report probably isn't true in the first place, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                I didn't think they would try to trade him for Cassel, so if that report were to be true, maybe they don't think as highly of him as others. If he doesn't want to be there, and they don;t think that highly of him, maybe they would take a 1st rounder for him. The report probably isn't true in the first place, so...
                                If you believe half of what you read on the internet there seems to be a lot of back peddling on the whole subject. Sounds like Jay isnt too happy. I guess they could move him but he's worth a lot more than just a #1 that's for sure. What does Denver do trade him and draft a Mark Sanchez? Dont think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information