No announcement yet.

Giants Sign Chris Canty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that Canty will play DT for the Giants. The Giants love DT's who can get after the QB. Canty is a freak is who also strong against the run. I have a feeling that he will be on the field a lot for the Giants next season.

Comment

NFC East Arms Race!!!

*grabs popcorn*
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        I believe that Canty will play DT for the Giants. The Giants love DT's who can get after the QB. Canty is a freak is who also strong against the run. I have a feeling that he will be on the field a lot for the Giants next season.
        The Giants love DT's who can get after the QB, but come on. Their three defensive tackles (Robbins, Cofield and Alford) combined for 11 sacks and added Rocky Bernard who had an additional 4 and a forced fumble in Seattle.

Comment

He play inside for the Giants. If he plays under tackle and holds the ground against the run, that will make the Giants defense tough. This also makes the Cowboys weaker. The Cowboys defensive line played pretty well last year, now losing Canty really hurts their defense.

Comment

He's going to be a nice DT on that line.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Love the signing. What a friggin d-line rotation now.. kiwi, osi, tuck and canty on the field at the same time for passing downs is just ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                wow, out of all the guys they could have gotten...like i said, I hope Tuck, Osi, and Kiwi hold out. Also some of the younger DTs.
                well Tuck and Osi have longterm deals.. i hope we keep Kiwi whether its at DE or SAM. Alford wont hold out because he's a jersey kid and likes to stay near his family, we basically took a big reach in picking him in the third round because he wanted to play for us

Comment

I'm just hoping we don't trade kiwi because of this, at least not this season since i think he's going to explode getting to prepare for DE throughout the offseason.

Comment

That is a disgusting D-line.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                      well Tuck and Osi have longterm deals.. i hope we keep Kiwi whether its at DE or SAM. Alford wont hold out because he's a jersey kid and likes to stay near his family, we basically took a big reach in picking him in the third round because he wanted to play for us
                      lol there is no way Canty is worth more then Osi or Tuck. It doesn't matter how long their deals are, you can always add 1-2 years to their contract and more money.

Comment

can a giant fan please tell me what the front seven will look like

Sig by BoneKrusher
                        Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

DE Tuck

DT Canty

DT Robbins

DE Umenyiora

On passing downs, and blitzes Tuck moves inside Kiwi plays DE, Robbins stays at DT

This is a guess, and there of course will be rotations...

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                            can a giant fan please tell me what the front seven will look like
                            I don't think we really know yet since we now have a ton of guys on the ine. My guess is Osi, Canty, Robbins, Tuck on the line. Boley, Pierce, and Kehl at the LB spots.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No I believe our LBs unless Kehl really impresses in TC are going to be.

SAM Danny Clark
                              MIKE Pierce
                              WILL Michael Boley

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

what about bernard?

Sig by BoneKrusher
                                Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information